I am on week 5-6 anxiety comes and goes

Buy Lab Tests Online

Chris9150

Yesterday my anxiety was completely gone. I could think with a clear mind and had zero anxiety. Today when I woke up and was also good with zero anxiety. At around 12:30pm my anxiety came back slightly. Nothing like it was before. Before I would get panic attacks now my anxiety is slight. Is it normal for this to happen meaning anxiety coming and going? My dose is currently 100mg per week. Thanks for any answers.

Chris

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Chris9150

Thanks for that. Yesterday I was on top of the world and felt so good. Then today started out good and then had slight anxiety and I was like what the crap it’s back. Thanks for that info. Fingers crossed.

Fortunate

Yesterday my anxiety was completely gone. I could think with a clear mind and had zero anxiety. Today when I woke up and was also good with zero anxiety. At around 12:30pm my anxiety came back slightly. Nothing like it was before. Before I would get panic attacks now my anxiety is slight. Is it normal for this to happen meaning anxiety coming and going? My dose is currently 100mg per week. Thanks for any answers.

Chris
Are you doing 100mg at once or split up? Are you on hCG or any supplements (anything at all)?

madman

Super Moderator
I am on 100mg once a week nothing else.

My dose was at 80mg per week from week 1-4 weeks and in week 5 it was upped to 100 mg.

Whether using TC or TE it takes 4-6 weeks for blood levels to stabilize due to the ester's half-life.

It is common for many to experience ups/downs during the weeks leading up to this as hormones are in flux and the body is trying to adjust to the increasing T levels.

Once blood levels have stabilized blood work needs to be done so you can see where your trough TT, FT, and estradiol sit let alone other important blood markers such as RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit.

Even once blood levels have stabilized it will take time for the body to adapt to the new set-point and this is the critical time period when one should gauge how they truly feel overall regarding relief/improvement of low-t symptoms.

The first 4-6 weeks can be very misleading!

Critical the let everything settle.

Need to give the protocol 12 weeks before claiming it was a success or failure.

The only way your dose should be increased 6 weeks in is if your trough FT level is too low and you are still suffering from low-t symptoms.

Did you even have blood work done before upping your dose?

If not you have no clue where such protocol 80 mg T/week had your trough TT, FT, and estradiol let alone now you are going to have to wait for another 4-6 weeks before blood levels stabilize.

The recent anxiety bouts are most likely due to upping your dose from 80--->100 mg which will drive up your TT, FT, and e2.

Chris9150

My nurse practitioner wanted to start me out in 120mg per week but I was very hesitant to even start TRT.
Whether using TC or TE it takes 4-6 weeks for blood levels to stabilize due to the ester's half-life.

It is common for many to experience ups/downs during the weeks leading up to this as hormones are in flux and the body is trying to adjust to the increasing T levels.

Once blood levels have stabilized blood work needs to be done so you can see where your trough TT, FT, and estradiol sit let alone other important blood markers such as RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit.

Even once blood levels have stabilized it will take time for the body to adapt to the new set-point and this is the critical time period when one should gauge how they truly feel overall regarding relief/improvement of low-t symptoms.

The first 4-6 weeks can be very misleading!

Critical the let everything settle.

Need to give the protocol 12 weeks before claiming it was a success or failure.

The only way your dose should be increased 6 weeks in is if your trough FT level is too low and you are still suffering from low-t symptoms.

Did you even have blood work done before upping your dose?

If not you have no clue where such protocol 80 mg T/week had your trough TT, FT, and estradiol let alone now you are going to have to wait for another 4-6 weeks before blood levels stabilize.

The recent anxiety bouts are most likely due to upping your dose from 80--->100 mg which will drive up your TT, FT, and e2.
To answer some of your question. Yes I did have blood work done prior to starting testosterone replacement therapy. My nurse practitioner wanted to start me at 120mg per but because I was very hesitant to even go on TRT I asked if I could start on a lower dose. She said that is fine and to start with 80mg once a week. For me it’s every Wednesday in the morning. On week 4 to 5 my symptoms didn’t seem to be changed so I asked if she thought I could go up. On week 5 my 6th shot she said to go ahead and go to 100mg per week or .5ml. This is my first week on that. I have a blood test to be done 3 months in.

madman

Super Moderator
My nurse practitioner wanted to start me out in 120mg per week but I was very hesitant to even start TRT.

To answer some of your question. Yes I did have blood work done prior to starting testosterone replacement therapy. My nurse practitioner wanted to start me at 120mg per but because I was very hesitant to even go on TRT I asked if I could start on a lower dose. She said that is fine and to start with 80mg once a week. For me it’s every Wednesday in the morning. On week 4 to 5 my symptoms didn’t seem to be changed so I asked if she thought I could go up. On week 5 my 6th shot she said to go ahead and go to 100mg per week or .5ml. This is my first week on that. I have a blood test to be done 3 months in.

Makes more sense now but you should have still had blood work done to see where said protocol had your trough TT, FT, SHBG, and estradiol let alone other important blood markers.

Most men would start out on 100 mg/week.

Your trough FT levels may have still been too low injecting 80 mg T once weekly.

Hard to say as only blood work would tell!

The downfall of injecting once weekly is that there will be a big difference between peak--->trough as peak levels 8-12 hrs post-injection)/next few days will be high only to be followed by much lower levels come week's end.

Your blood levels will not be as stable throughout the week which for some can have a negative impact on mood/energy/libido/erectile function.

Although some may do well injecting once weekly most tend to inject more frequently.

More frequent injections will clip the peak--->trough and result in more stable blood levels throughout the week.

Injecting twice weekly (every 3.5 days) would be more common.

Even then as you would most likely know some are injecting M/W/F, EOD, or daily.

You can just stick with once weekly if you prefer but no harm in splitting the dose and injecting 50 mg every 3.5 days seeing as you just recently upped your dose.

Chris9150

I am very new to all of this. I only had blood work done pre TRT and then my Nurse Practitioner said again at the 12 week or 3 month mark. My numbers right before were:
Estradiol 22.4 pg/ml
PSA .70
Testosterone total 212 ng/gl
DHEA sulfate 189.9 mcg/dL
Sex hormone BNG GLOB 26 nmol/L
Testosterone free 60 pg/mL

Oddly enough I had another reading for the same day of testosterone total, male 290.5 ng/dL. This was from the same blood draw. Very confusing.

Systemlord

Oddly enough I had another reading for the same day of testosterone total, male 290.5 ng/dL. This was from the same blood draw. Very confusing.
Your testosterone is going to fluctuate day to day, depending about how much sleep you get and what you eat.

Also you have lab deviation, labs are not 100% accurate.

For the fact your nurse practitioner was hesitant to put you on TRT for the fact you clearly has a testosterone deficiency, that's troubling.

You can be assured that your nurse practitioner is not very knowledgeable in this area of medicine.

madman

Super Moderator
I am very new to all of this. I only had blood work done pre TRT and then my Nurse Practitioner said again at the 12 week or 3 month mark. My numbers right before were:
Estradiol 22.4 pg/ml
PSA .70
Testosterone total 212 ng/gl
DHEA sulfate 189.9 mcg/dL
Sex hormone BNG GLOB 26 nmol/L
Testosterone free 60 pg/mL

It's all good my man.

Just stick with your current protocol.

Many doctors wait 3 months before doing a follow-up/blood work.

Enough time to gauge how things fair out although can be shitty in cases when one is started out too low (rare).

Most of those bottom-feeder T-clinics are jacking everyone up on a whopping 200 mg T from the get-go and to top it off throwing in an AI to control the elevated estradiol from the insanely elevated FT levels!

Start low and go slow on a T-only protocol we say.

Patience is key!

To keep your mind at peace once your blood levels have stabilized (4-6 weeks) on your current protocol (100mg T/week) just order your own set of labs from Nelson's discountedlabs.

Make sure you test your TT, FT, SHBG, and estradiol along with hemoglobin/hematocrit.

If you are tight on money then test TT, FT, and estradiol.

Make sure to choose the most accurate assays for TT/estradiol (LC-MS/MS) and FT (Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration).

This one is your best bet!

TT, FT, estradiol and hematocrit ($91.35)

TT, FT, estradiol, and SHBG (110.50)

Chris9150

Your testosterone is going to fluctuate day to day, depending about how much sleep you get and what you eat.

For the fact your nurse practitioner was hesitant to put you on TRT for the fact you clearly has a testosterone deficiency, that's troubling.

You can be assured that your nurse practitioner is not very knowledgeable in this area of medicine.

My Nurse Practitioner wanted to put me on TRT from the begining. I was hesitant about the entire thing. TRT is her specialty. Sorry if I sounded confusing.

Chris9150

Just an update. Just had my 7th shot today on week 6. My anxiety kinda melted away the three days ago. I feel normal again. Three days ago I noticed my anxiety was gone and I have been good sense then. Not sure if this is all in my head or what but I do feel good. I feel like i felt approximately 7 or 8 months ago before starting TRT meaning my anxiety. My ability to deal with stressful events has also improved. Hopefully it stays this way. Thank you for all the help and the advice to stick it out from people on this page to friends. Fingers crossed my roller coaster is over.

Chris9150

So. Had a stressful event. My wife had gallstones plus had elevated liver enzymes that gave me a scare. Set me back a little. Thinking it’s pretty normal anxiety but kinda confused what is normal and what is not. We were told her liver Enzymes are coming back down. Thank god. Will advise how this all goes. Not sure if anyone else had a stressful event in the begining of TRT and how that effected your results. Thanks

Chris9150

Enough time to gauge how things fair out although can be shitty in cases when one is started out too low (rare).
I tell you I have good days and shitty days. I should have gone with the recommended doses she told me to take which was 120mg per week. I am currently in the 100mg.

Chris9150

I tell you I have good days and shitty days. I should have gone with the recommended doses she told me to take which was 120mg per week. I am currently in the 100mg.
Makes more sense now but you should have still had blood work done to see where said protocol had your trough TT, FT, SHBG, and estradiol let alone other important blood markers.

Most men would start out on 100 mg/week.

Your trough FT levels may have still been too low injecting 80 mg T once weekly.

Hard to say as only blood work would tell!

The downfall of injecting once weekly is that there will be a big difference between peak--->trough as peak levels 8-12 hrs post-injection)/next few days will be high only to be followed by much lower levels come week's end.

Your blood levels will not be as stable throughout the week which for some can have a negative impact on mood/energy/libido/erectile function.

Although some may do well injecting once weekly most tend to inject more frequently.

More frequent injections will clip the peak--->trough and result in more stable blood levels throughout the week.

Injecting twice weekly (every 3.5 days) would be more common.

Even then as you would most likely know some are injecting M/W/F, EOD, or daily.

You can just stick with once weekly if you prefer but no harm in splitting the dose and injecting 50 mg every 3.5 days seeing as you just recently upped your dose.
I am starting .25ml or 50MG twice a week. Wednesday morning and Saturday night. Labs are as follow right before I was to take my weekly dose so my trough I think.

Total test - 673.8
Estradiol - 27.2
SHBG - 28
Free test - 15.39

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel