I am extremely sensitive to Testosterone Cypionate.... Low dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Beken

I tried TRT 5 years ago. The doctor started me at 200mg a week of Test Cyp. One shot. Well I was overwhelmed with anxiety and my estrogen crashed. He started me on Arimidex which made my bones hurt like hell. So I stopped.

I raised my T levels enough to survive naturally but then Covid killed me.... My levels 8 weeks ago were 168TT, 2.9 FT and E2 was 22.7. I'm a 44 year old contractor. I weight 265 pounds at 6' 2".

I went back on TRT 8 weeks ago... he tried to start me on the same exact protocol that freaked me out and made my E2 crash last time... I was a bit worried so this is what I did...

Week 1- 84mg split up into daily doses
Week 2- 91mg split up into daily doses
Week 3- 133mg split up into daily doses
Week 4- 161mg split up into daily doses

I could hardly sleep on week 2,3 and 4. I was also have major energy surges, raise pulse and weird dark thoughts. So I decided to go down.

Week 5- 119mg split up into daily doses

I continued to have all of the side effects and I went to the hospital because I had a long heart flutter. At this point I am hardly working because I was so sped up I couldn't put thoughts together. I was having blood pressures as high as 191/105. My blood work and EKG came back good and I had 813 TT and 50 E2.

Week 6- 77mg split up into daily doses

Towards the end of week I started to sleep and my side effects started to get better... not great.

During week 7 I took two days off as a test.... My blood pressure and pulse went down... almost normal. I've been at 8mg a day for the past few days. I am feeling better but I did have a surge of energy/ anxiety today.

I have been reading that some guys do well at 50mg to 75 mg a week. My only real complaint is that I feel 'turned on' all the time and that is not me.... I have been riding my bike everyday to try to get rid of the energy. I want true TRT... I'm not trying to do a mini cycle.

I went to my TRT doctor today and he fired me... He told me that he has never seen someone with so many side effects and he doesn't want to treat me.... I'm looking for a new doctor.

I wondering if there are any benefits to pinning EOD.... or do I try 7mg a day and hope that the anxiety goes away. Any input would be great.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I wondering if there are any benefits to pinning EOD.... or do I try 7mg a day and hope that the anxiety goes away. Any input would be great.
Maybe not all of your anxiety is it hormonal, maybe some of it's just your mind creating it. I don't know why you didn't leave the 7 mg daily protocol alone.

TRT is not a cure all.

I went to my TRT doctor today and he fired me... He told me that he has never seen someone with so many side effects and he doesn't want to treat me....

So when things get tough, your doctor taps out and does care to learn and now you know what he's made of.

You want to continue on and figure this out, good for you!

Last edited:

Stoak

I tried TRT 5 years ago. The doctor started me at 200mg a week of Test Cyp. One shot. Well I was overwhelmed with anxiety and my estrogen crashed. He started me on Arimidex which made my bones hurt like hell. So I stopped.

I raised my T levels enough to survive naturally but then Covid killed me.... My levels 8 weeks ago were 168TT, 2.9 FT and E2 was 22.7. I'm a 44 year old contractor. I weight 265 pounds at 6' 2".

I went back on TRT 8 weeks ago... he tried to start me on the same exact protocol that freaked me out and made my E2 crash last time... I was a bit worried so this is what I did...

Week 1- 84mg split up into daily doses
Week 2- 91mg split up into daily doses
Week 3- 133mg split up into daily doses
Week 4- 161mg split up into daily doses

I could hardly sleep on week 2,3 and 4. I was also have major energy surges, raise pulse and weird dark thoughts. So I decided to go down.

Week 5- 119mg split up into daily doses

I continued to have all of the side effects and I went to the hospital because I had a long heart flutter. At this point I am hardly working because I was so sped up I couldn't put thoughts together. I was having blood pressures as high as 191/105. My blood work and EKG came back good and I had 813 TT and 50 E2.

Week 6- 77mg split up into daily doses

Towards the end of week I started to sleep and my side effects started to get better... not great.

During week 7 I took two days off as a test.... My blood pressure and pulse went down... almost normal. I've been at 8mg a day for the past few days. I am feeling better but I did have a surge of energy/ anxiety today.

I have been reading that some guys do well at 50mg to 75 mg a week. My only real complaint is that I feel 'turned on' all the time and that is not me.... I have been riding my bike everyday to try to get rid of the energy. I want true TRT... I'm not trying to do a mini cycle.

I went to my TRT doctor today and he fired me... He told me that he has never seen someone with so many side effects and he doesn't want to treat me.... I'm looking for a new doctor.

These things go away. You just need to wait. Both times I started and restarted TRT I had a horrendous time sleeping and now even when I triple the dose I sleep fine. It's just the adjustment period.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me