I accidentally took too much Arimidex...did I screw myself!?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JCUSN

My doc prescribed my .25mg Arimidex, 2 times per week. My Total T was sitting at 840, and my E2 was at 41. The E2 has been climbing for awhile, and I was feeling a bit anxious and sensitive. I always felt great at 20-25.

Anyway, I thought the pills he gave me were already split into a .25 dose, however, they were a .5 dose. At my fault for not reading the bottle and splitting them down further. Now I’ve taken 1mg this week, and I’m paranoid this will totally tank my E2 levels. I’ve heard horror stories about this drug, but is that only for more prolonged use? Will me taking this 1mg dose this week totally rank my levels?

My T dose is 110mg weekly, broken down into 2 55mg IM injections. Also, 200iu HCG 3 times per week. Test is done IM because subQ injections caused my T levels to drop, and HCG is injected subQ.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JCUSN

Also, I just today took my second accidental dose of .5. Just 2 hours later I felt all anxious and cloudy/foggy. Is that most likely just in my head because I’m apprehensive about this mistake I made?

Saul

Interesting. I don't know the answer to your questions but my E2 is at 40 and my doctor did not seem too worried about it (commented that it is hard to know the right range) and other's gave me feedback that it may be ok for me since I feel ok with it at that level.

at15

your fine just continue as normal. there have been medical studies demonstrating anastrozole as safe when men have taken 1 mg everyday short term for treating gyno.

your fine just continue as normal. there have been medical studies demonstrating anastrozole as safe when men have taken 1 mg everyday short term for treating gyno.
my experience tells otherwise 1mg of anastrozole every day will remove all of the estrogen from the mans body and will make one miserable for months if not years (like in my case)

at15

my experience tells otherwise 1mg of anastrozole every day will remove all of the estrogen from the mans body and will make one miserable for months if not years (like in my case)

yes that is the goal, but it is short term only for duration of gyno treatment. once stopped estrogen will return to baseline and the man will feel normal again within a couple weeks. you have a separate psychological issue stemming from this that you have manufactured. sorry, i know you dont what to hear this but that is the truth. nothing in the medical literature would support what you are saying.

there are couple of guys here and few on other board that didn't have an improvement in symptoms even though their e2 levels returned. same thing as guys with post finasteride symptoms got fu**ed for life after finasteride with insensetivity to dht. I have messages in my inbox on this forum and another trt forum from guys asking me what did I do to improve and how long did it took. there is nothing in medical literature on this because anastrozole is breast cancer drug and was made to fight breast cancer.. the usage of AIs in trt is off-label

Loki

I have tanked my E to 0 before and it recovered pretty quick... I had joint pain, it was hard to get out of bed, overall feeling of weakness. Once I got back on my T the recovery was pretty fast... Some people take the dose you took weekly, you should be fine...

JCUSN

I agree that 40 isn’t too concerning. I was experiencing different sides though. I felt anxious, emotional, less firm erections and less libido, etc. I think everyone is different. At a level of 20-25, I felt like a monster in life and a monster in the bedroom lol.

^
you wouldn't feel like that (like you described you felt at 20-25) forever.. that is short lived and you will feel a bit less of a monster :) but still better then pre trt :) we all felt like a monsters during the trt honeymoon period when our receptors were testosterone deprived and very responsive but it doesn't last forever :( still better than without treatment

JCUSN

Wait...really? This is a real thing? So the effects of TRT wear off for everyone? I haven’t heard of this before until now. This is true for all? Receptors?

not the trt effects but the trt honeymoon effects.. basically when you start trt being low t for long time you will get some kind of testosterone high in the beginning because your dopamine levels will go up, your testosterone receptors will wake up and so on. after a while you don't feel like you felt in the beginning but hopefully you still feel good. you can't expect feeling like a beast every day on just testosterone therapy it just doesn't work like that

nurselyfe

yes that is the goal, but it is short term only for duration of gyno treatment. once stopped estrogen will return to baseline and the man will feel normal again within a couple weeks. you have a separate psychological issue stemming from this that you have manufactured. sorry, i know you dont what to hear this but that is the truth. nothing in the medical literature would support what you are saying.

Sorry, please do not assume anyone has a psychiatric issue when you do not know them. The same thing that happened to lowE2sucks, happened to me. I'm completely estrogen insensitive now despite having normal blood work. Everything has been checked. Before crashing my E2, I was extremely driven, ambitious, crazy libido, full muscles, a powerful mindset 24/7, and was on the path to success. I'm still on that path but this has made it immensely harder now that I do not experience ANY of these things. My family, friends, and girlfriend knew me as being a happy funny and intelligent guy. All of that has changed. I have permanent low estrogen symptoms now.

Funny thing is the first time reading 'lowE2sucks' posts I said to myself this idiot needs to get bloodwork and stop guessing. But, look what happened to me. I'm in the same boat. No doctor will believe me. Even if they did - there's no treatment. Now I have to live with it.

Its the the same thing has Post Finasteride Syndrome where these men have AR insensitivity where there
is presumed epigenetic changes to AR signaling.

nurselyfe

Wait...really? This is a real thing? So the effects of TRT wear off for everyone? I haven’t heard of this before until now. This is true for all? Receptors?

No. The effects of TRT never wear off. There have been some reported cases that they do. But for most men they don't. I wouldn't worry. Just try not to use an AI at all. Lower your T dose.

at15

Sorry, please do not assume anyone has a psychiatric issue when you do not know them. The same thing that happened to lowE2sucks, happened to me. I'm completely estrogen insensitive now despite having normal blood work. Everything has been checked. Before crashing my E2, I was extremely driven, ambitious, crazy libido, full muscles, a powerful mindset 24/7, and was on the path to success. I'm still on that path but this has made it immensely harder now that I do not experience ANY of these things. My family, friends, and girlfriend knew me as being a happy funny and intelligent guy. All of that has changed. I have permanent low estrogen symptoms now.

Funny thing is the first time reading 'lowE2sucks' posts I said to myself this idiot needs to get bloodwork and stop guessing. But, look what happened to me. I'm in the same boat. No doctor will believe me. Even if they did - there's no treatment. Now I have to live with it.

Its the the same thing has Post Finasteride Syndrome where these men have AR insensitivity where there
is presumed epigenetic changes to AR signaling.
maybe something will come out one day that changes this but right now i stand by. we have one study on rats which we cannot just say thats applicable to humans. There are several studies on men using letrozole and anastrozole for gyno treatment and no one became permanantly dysfunctional.

I have over used arimidex and aromasin in the past. Arimidex is the devil that shit will destroy you. Aromasin is much friendlier in my experience. Now I run 250 mg of test enanthate once per week and no ai. My trough is around 1200 ng/dl and estrogen is within the normal range. Im hoping i can slowly back off, I know this is high but it keeps things balanced for me now. If i try to run 100mg of test per week i have low estrogen symptoms.

Last edited:
yep.
arimidex used to get me too low on 1000mg of testosterone weekly (my steroid days) with 0.5mg every other day for only 1 week. very very strong drug that's why I cringe when I see somebody with only trt dose of testosterone (100-200mg weekly) use 1mg anastrozole because that can hurt one so bad it will take months to recover but ofcourse everybody is different and has different sensitivty to these drugs

at15

yep.
arimidex used to get me too low on 1000mg of testosterone weekly (my steroid days) with 0.5mg every other day for only 1 week. very very strong drug that's why I cringe when I see somebody with only trt dose of testosterone (100-200mg weekly) use 1mg anastrozole because that can hurt one so bad it will take months to recover but ofcourse everybody is different and has different sensitivty to these drugs
yes for sure man i dont know how these guys use any ai on 100-150mg per week. If i took a 1/4 pill of arimidex i would be bed ridden for a week. Let alone more than that on any kind of regular basis. Possible suicide at that point.

I ran 570mg enanthate per week and .25 adex eod was too much. Not crashed but too low cracking joints limp **** etc.

We may be one of these guys Dr. Crisler talks about where aromatase inhibitors are endocrine disrupters.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me