I’m SO glad I’ve gotten on TRT. The gym is a different game.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Long story short, I’ve only been on for 6 weeks and feel great mentally. Pre-TRT I didn’t workout for 6 months due to depression and no motivation.

I’ve never gone that long without working out. I’m naturally skinny, but turned into a skinny fat over that period.

I started TRT on December 12, started lifting weights 5 days a week January 2nd. Stopped drinking.

At only my third week in I’m approaching personal records in the gym. This is muscle memory. I thought I knew what muscle memory was when my test was low and had to dial everything in from nutrition, supplements, etc...yes I made progress before, but it was slow and full of nagging pains and lethargy. This shouldn’t be happening from 22-29 years of age.

Now I know what it’s like to have a higher than average or average testosterone level...idk what it is but I’m currently taking 160mg weekly and feel GREAT.

I do think my E2 is high though due to soft erections but I’ll wait until bloods to determine if incorporating an AI is necessary.

Any questions FIRE AWAY PLEASE

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

Glad to hear you are doing so well!
Can you list your current protocol?
Also, would like to see next labs.
6 weeks in is pretty early.
Some guys can take awhile for everything to stabilize so I'd urge restraint in making any major changes or multiple changes at once.
Keep up the good work.

Glad to hear you are doing so well!
Can you list your current protocol?
Also, would like to see next labs.
6 weeks in is pretty early.
Some guys can take awhile for everything to stabilize so I'd urge restraint in making any major changes or multiple changes at once.
Keep up the good work.

My protocol is 80mg Test C twice per week. 500iu of HCG twice per week on injection days.
I have Adex on hand, but figure if I’m not showing major sides then I can wait. When the doctor reviews them at 90 days then they will see if I need one. I figure it’ll be easier to get dialed in.

I totally agree that 6 weeks is early. Here’s the kicker though. I’ve been lifting on and off for majority of my adult life. I have NEVER came back as fast and rejuvenated as I am now. I’m not on steroid doses or anything either so I KNOW that my low T made it a lot more difficult to make progress in the gym.

It’s honestly a great feeling and I know that not all symptoms are resolved but It would be nice to know how I feel later down the road.

Supplements that I use:
-Fish oil (3g EPA/DHA per day)
-10,000 iu Vitamin D
-DHEA 25mg daily
-ZMA at night
-Kyloic Garlic (cholesterol supplement)
-Inostisol and Choline (500mg daily) - liver support

I’ve also been tracking my calories. I weigh 200lbs but have a slightly high BF (not good for testosterone) so I’m taking in 1700 cals 6 days per week. Lifting 5 days per week, and doing a morning walk 5 days per week.

I’ve never been “fat” until recently. I don’t want to go back. I’ve been depressed. I’ve worked hard and injured myself unnecessarily. I don’t want to go back. I’ve eaten fast food and ruined my diet. Not going back. I’ve drank alcohol way past moderation. I won’t go back!

Vince

Super Moderator
Making gains in the gym, really motivates you. I know it does for me. that's one of the reasons I stick to my protocol.

Systemlord

You can always lower the dosage or split up your shots to lower estrogen, no AI needed. Losing weight will go a long way to lowering estrogen as well.

Glad to hear of your success with TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching