Hypothyroidism

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cooper

Several years back I had high TSH (6.2) but normal T3 and T4. My Dr said he could prescribe levothyroxine and see if I felt any better even though I really wasn't feeling bad. Really felt no difference but stayed on it anyway. Now years later I am on testosterone and feel great other than still suffer from ED. Wondering if I really ever needed the levothyroxine since my T3 and T4 were normal and thinking maybe the levothyroxine has lead to my ED.

Has anyone else went on Thyroid med even though T3 and T4 were normal?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vtail

There are normal levels and then there are optimal levels. My T3/T4/TSH levels were always within the "normal" range but not optimal, however I (or my doctor) did not realize it at the time. I'm the opposite of you - I started TRT before thyroid meds, and I've since wondered if I started thyroid meds first I might not have needed TRT.

Systemlord

Has anyone else went on Thyroid med even though T3 and T4 were normal?
Yes and became hyperthyroid after only my second dosage of NDT which is a combination of T4 and T3 thyroid hormone.

If a person has a thyroid problem, they can have a conversion disorder where they don't convert the Free T4->Free T3 correctly, so the Free T4 increases but the Free T3 doesn't move much at all.

This is the limitation of using levothyroxine which is a T4 only treatment.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me