Buy Lab Tests Online

darklanov

Hello everyone,

I am a 32 year-old man. I have suffered from hypopituitarism since birth. At the age of 5 I started taking GH and Hydrocortisone. The pediatrician monitored my bone development until I was 17 years old, when she decided that I should stop the GH replacement therapy and start TRT.
At 17, pursuant to the doctor's instructions, I continued to take Hydrocortisone, stopped GH injections, started thyroid hormone replacement therapy and started TRT. As far as TRT is concerned, the endocrinologist gave me the following dose: 250 mg each 3 weeks, which I discovered much later to be a pretty bad protocol. With this dose, I have had no problems with libido, sex drive etc, but I have weak muscles and the masculine traits (facial hair, deep voice ... etc) are not good.
At 26 I started lifting weights and continued for 2 years with little to no strength and volume gains. I later, 6 years after I lost the will to work out due to poor results, discovered that the 250 mg per 3 weeks is not enough, thanks to the FB group.
Now, I would like to give it another try but I don't want my efforts, energy and time to go to waste like last time.
I need help. Apart from changing my TRT protocol to 100 mg per week, I would like to know about GH. I know that GH is necessary for muscle gains, but I don't know if I have GH at all in my body. I'm seeking your help as my idiot endocrinologists are unable to understand my need to build muscle and are not cooperative at all in this regard, they even refuse to give me prescriptions different than 250 mg per week. Anyway, could you please help me? Should I take GH medicine, or is that unnecessary?

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

pmgamer18

Thank you
Hi Darklanov,

I am Hypo due to a head injury I have been a weight lifter all of my life. I am on all the hormones except GH the sides were to much. I got Hypo at age 30 it took 10 yrs. of seeing Dr. after Dr. to figure this out. And of all the Dr.'s I have seen I found Endos all 8 of them to be the worst.

Let me tell you the low hormones I suffered from caused me to two 98% blockages to my heart and I never had a heart attack just bad heart burn. So at age 65 I had heart bypass sugary and it went bad I was put in a coma for 14 weeks.

So keep an eye on your heart get a heart scan.

As for my T shots I do 80 mg. of test C every 3 days sub Q in to my belly fat today I am 76 years old.

Phil aka pmgamer18

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi Darklanov,

I am Hypo due to a head injury I have been a weight lifter all of my life. I am on all the hormones except GH the sides were to much. I got Hypo at age 30 it took 10 yrs. of seeing Dr. after Dr. to figure this out. And of all the Dr.'s I have seen I found Endos all 8 of them to be the worst.

Let me tell you the low hormones I suffered from caused me to two 98% blockages to my heart and I never had a heart attack just bad heart burn. So at age 65 I had heart bypass sugary and it went bad I was put in a coma for 14 weeks.

So keep an eye on your heart get a heart scan.

As for my T shots I do 80 mg. of test C every 3 days sub Q in to my belly fat today I am 76 years old.

Phil aka pmgamer18
How did low hormones cause two 98% blockages to your heart?
Thankfully you never had a heart attack and suffered heart muscle damage.

pmgamer18

How did low hormones cause two 98% blockages to your heart?
Thankfully you never had a heart attack and suffered heart muscle damage.
They called it the widow maker and the heart surgeon said it was the low GH levels for so long. Yet now I have congestive heart failure.
pmgamer18

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching