Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, Pregnenolone and DHEA – By Gene Devine

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bruin

Gene:

is it customary to have Pregenelone results prior to DHEA supplementation?
I see that you have examples of DHEA admin by injection, is this the better/best practice over a transderm application?

LowT2014

Not being rude but the website is Antiaging and they sell products,

http://www.antiaging-systems.com/165-pregnenolone-metabolite

Also there is no research article referenced on that website.

Directly from the website "Pregnenolone, like DHEA, is a steroidal hormone manufactured in the body. Pregnenolone is a precursor hormone synthesized from cholesterol, principally in the adrenal glands, but also in the liver, skin, brain, testicles, ovaries, and retina of the eyes."

I found this website http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2000/08/27/adrenals.aspx which explain Pregnenolone made primarily in Adrenal gland and we already know ACTH stimulate adrenal glands to make this hormone and yes testicles also make this hormone but in a minute amount.

So in other words HCG to replace pregnenolone is not really required as Adrenal gland make pregnenolone from ACTH release. Just like Testosterone made in testis and about 5-7% in adrenal gland, likewise pregnenolone made mainly in Adrenal gland and some minute amounts made in many other body organs include liver,testis, skin etc

Cheers

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Gene:

is it customary to have Pregenelone results prior to DHEA supplementation?
I see that you have examples of DHEA admin by injection, is this the better/best practice over a transderm application?

Both DHEA and Pregnenolone can be taken orally with great success.

BTW, don't waster your money on getting Pregnenolone tested as the lab is very inaccurate and expensive.

vagabond

Both DHEA and Pregnenolone can be taken orally with great success.

BTW, don't waster your money on getting Pregnenolone tested as the lab is very inaccurate and expensive.

hey Gene great article learned alot sadly I use the VA hospital and they put me on TRT check my blood work I had asked about HCG and an AI and they say oh you don't need that! its a money thing for them give us the basic so to speak.
Also was gonna ask about the DHEA and Pregnenolone are these available at a sup store?? I have seen DHEA sold but I always take that its just another gimmick

CoastWatcher

hey Gene great article learned alot sadly I use the VA hospital and they put me on TRT check my blood work I had asked about HCG and an AI and they say oh you don't need that! its a money thing for them give us the basic so to speak.
Also was gonna ask about the DHEA and Pregnenolone are these available at a sup store?? I have seen DHEA sold but I always take that its just another gimmick

Here's a thread offering some thoughts on DHEA and pregnenolone. Your question, on availability, is indirectly touched on as well.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...-DHEA-and-Pregnenolone-with-surprising-result

Gene,
I have read a a couple of your posts including an older one about Dr. Richard Gaines. I live in Fort Lauderdale, close to you.
I am looking for a great doctor to take care of me. I have seen a couple MD's and either they don't recommend TRT or they don't sound like they know what they are doing. Do you recommend anyone in our area who would be up to say...Dr. Crisler's standards? I really need help, I have been living like crap for WAY too long. My T has been low normal for years and I think i finally bottomed out. Thanks in advance.

brookseth

I know this thread is ancient - but I figured this tidbit is better to have in this thread.

I just started taking 50mg DHEA and 25mg Preg a few days ago and it's given my libido and erection quality a skyrocket from being almost nonexistent previously. Hopefully this is something that sticks around rather than being a temporary effect. Will report back

brookseth

Just to update - after a few days the DHEA was too much, nipples were feeling really sensitive. Ended up dropping that for a little, and increased the Preg. Right now been taking 50mg Preg and 10mg DHEA for about 2 weeks now and have been feeling pretty good. Will update again.
Morning wood, drive and overall EQ has been substantially better overall.

Smokin Joe

Good to hear.
I'm using Natesto for the first time and feel like I need a bump with it. Maybe I'll try the Pregnenalon-Dhea combo with it to see if there's any improvement.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me