Huge increase in libido with DIM

Buy Lab Tests Online

Raaj

SHBG was 50.
The problem here is doctors in Pune India do not understand how to manage male hormones
They are saying my TT is 378 is in range. Then I asked them the Normal Value is 700 for any age. Also asked them I have TT to E ratio has gone tossed up. I asked them I should be sitting up at 900 to 1000 everyday with estradiol in range 21-30. Then they said me loose weight. I am weighing currently 75 kg without lots of muscle and no lean body. I told them without testoreone hormone I am not able to loose weight as testoreone makes you sweat and loose fat.
One doctor prescribed me cypionate 250 for 4 weeks. I said to him this is wrong protocol and I should be injecting e3d and minimum of 100mg per week for first 6 weeks. Then they said who is the doctor. Then I asked them how you control my estradiol. They were clueless and prescribed me Novaldex. I said them to them I do not want to use that. Then they said start self injecting how you feel based on that. Then I asked them Testoreone will control your stamina and estradiol will control your premature ejaculation.
Now I am on my way to start self TRT with the prescription with my GP

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

WhatSayYou89

What was your E2 at before using anastrozole, and what was your anastrozole dose and frequency at which you took it? Just curious. And your SHBG level if you have it.

My overall labs should look much different since I have lowered my dosage after getting this but here they are for reference.

E2 was at 55.6 before I took the 0.125mg & 49.2 while taking it.

Again these are on a higher dose of test so I imagine my e2 levels are in their 30s with this lower dose.

Haven’t done new labs since starting this new dosages. Will probably redo them in 3 weeks.

You actually commented on my previous post discussing my previous labwork.

3/4 Month Lab Results..wtf happened?

DragonRider

not claiming libido assistance, but Myomin (a Chinese herb blend) has been a VERY effective E blocker for me. almost works too well. my T doc recommended it. i actually don't need to take it regularly...but take now and again in the event things get a little soft.
I tried this due to issues I have experienced with AI's. After 3 months my estrogen tested at 51.8 pg/mL. Needless to say, things don't work when my E is at that level.

M.J

I think as with ginseng 6000, DIM could be lowering E and with time this increase in libido could be gone, I experimented with ginseng 6000 life plane I went from 20 pg estrogen to 9 pg in 40 days, the interesting part is when I reached 15/16 pg I had increase in libido which disappeared as I went lower.

ginseng lowered estrogen and increased prolactin,,,back then my T was 11 nmol/l.
So T=11 nmol/l E=15 pg

I guess playing around with E does increase libido, I read also increasing t dosage suddenly/ skipping an injection does increase libido ??? maybe the issue is E moving during that time ( like what happened with ginseng) and as it moves it causes increase in libido?

Last edited:

JohnsonC

DIM made be feel very dull and gave me ringing ears. This was within just 36 hours of starting it. It must have tanked my estrogen. Thorne research brand. I stopped taking it after a few days. But I will keep it in my cabinet if I ever get estrogen-issues when I start TRT. I took calcium d-glucarate at the same time. Maybe the combo was too effective. I don't have high estrogen anyway.

WhatSayYou89

I started taking DIM (2 capsules a day - DIM plus from Nature’s way) and my libido went through the roof (it was already good before starting DIM). So i stopped and resumed a few times to see if it was the DIM responsible for the boost in libido and it seems like it is.
So if you have your lab work looking great but no libido maybe something to try.

Did it take awhile for the libido effects to begin? Like did it take time for it to build up in your system?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Libido and pain have very strong placebo components. Most things people take expecting those two benefits work for a few days before the placebo effect wears off.

Gman86

Yes, without it I am asexual.

Thanks Nelson. On the cream my libido is definitely much lower than when I was on injections. T levels are high. I think either my E2 is too low, or it’s opposed by my high DHT too much, and limiting its effects. I need high E2 for good libido. I’m thinking that adding HCG back in might help. Gonna give it a shot and see what happens

So without HCG your libido tanks? Are your erections not as strong as well, or does your libido just take a dive without the HCG?

M.J

It was pretty fast after start taking it. For me estradiol is what really affects libido. It needs to be at an exact spot. Not too low not too high.
I have noticed the same thing. But again I think testosterone swing also plays a rule. Do you inject once weekly ?

3percent

I started taking DIM (2 capsules a day - DIM plus from Nature’s way) and my libido went through the roof (it was already good before starting DIM). So i stopped and resumed a few times to see if it was the DIM responsible for the boost in libido and it seems like it is.
So if you have your lab work looking great but no libido maybe something to try.

@HealthMan

Did you take capsules at once or did you split them throughout the day?

did you test your estrogen before/after dim?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me