Huberman Podcast - Use TRT with Prolactin mitigation, stopping AIs, and Importance of Estrogen and the Brain

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nocalves

I am on that dose for 4weeks. It droped from middle to lower end of ref. range.. now My prolactin is 159 mlU/l..
it is hard to feel any sides because I started new trt protocol and go slowly up with my test dose..

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I am on that dose for 4weeks. It droped from middle to lower end of ref. range.. now My prolactin is 159 mlU/l..
it is hard to feel any sides because I started new trt protocol and go slowly up with my test dose..
Hey what time do u take the 100mg of P5P? Do u take it on an empty stomach or with food? I’ve recently read that some people are taking it before bed because it may help with sleep, but I’ve also seen a few people say it messed with their sleep, so not sure what to make of it all

Nocalves

Hey what time do u take the 100mg of P5P? Do u take it on an empty stomach or with food? I’ve recently read that some people are taking it before bed because it may help with sleep, but I’ve also seen a few people say it messed with their sleep, so not sure what to make of it all
Just with other mornings vitamins

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I have been saying this for years, but hardly anyone reads or listens. I am glad he is talking about how important the aromatization of testosterone to estradiol is for the brain.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me