HRT after breast cancer? looking for Doc referral

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

a female friend of mine 45 years old went through B Cancer and Chemo last year, fully recovered, but now she needs to take anastrozole for 7 years, plus something else I don't remember to keep estrogen super low. I think there is a better way and looking for some recommendation of any Doctors who have dealt with this type of situation, and can dig deeper into it. She is only 45.

As a health advocate and enthusiast I asked her so many questions and it turned out she used bird control bill for over 10 years, the synthetic stuff given by main stream medicine, not sure if there may be a link to that, She does not have the gene for B Cancer which I don't recall the name of it now

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I would have her join my women’s group on Facebook

And reas this book before talking to any doctor

E3059345-DAF7-451B-A24F-6449CBA1F2FB.jpeg

Wilson7

a female friend of mine 45 years old went through B Cancer and Chemo last year, fully recovered, but now she needs to take anastrozole for 7 years, plus something else I don't remember to keep estrogen super low. I think there is a better way and looking for some recommendation of any Doctors who have dealt with this type of situation, and can dig deeper into it. She is only 45.

As a health advocate and enthusiast I asked her so many questions and it turned out she used bird control bill for over 10 years, the synthetic stuff given by main stream medicine, not sure if there may be a link to that, She does not have the gene for B Cancer which I don't recall the name of it now
Dr Glaser. HOME - Millennium Wellness Center One of my clients that had BCa and a mastectomy sees Dr Glaser for a T combined with anastrozole pellet. It has resolved nearly all of the sides of anastrozole while keeping her circulating E2 < 5 pg/ml. Her total T is 420 ng/dl. No other sides, strength and lean mass is up as is energy levels and loves the boost in libido. Will see if it helps reverse her bone mineral loss.

Gianluca

I would have her join my women’s group on Facebook

And reas this book before talking to any doctor

View attachment 10876

thank you Nelson!

Gianluca

Dr Glaser. HOME - Millennium Wellness Center One of my clients that had BCa and a mastectomy sees Dr Glaser for a T combined with anastrozole pellet. It has resolved nearly all of the sides of anastrozole while keeping her circulating E2 < 5 pg/ml. Her total T is 420 ng/dl. No other sides, strength and lean mass is up as is energy levels and loves the boost in libido. Will see if it helps reverse her bone mineral loss.

thanks, much appreciate it

Wilson7

Bonetti, my client is on her second pellet with Dr Glaser, they increased the dose of T and adjusted the anastrolzole as she was still feeling the negative effects. She is due for labs in a week, I'll let you know what the results are. She feels phenomenal, no bone pain, libido through the roof, lean mass up, body fat down, cognitive function and energy excellent and the depression is gone. No side effects. I will have her do an iDXA full body and multi-site BMD at the end of this second pellet to assess the effects on BMD. I can put you in touch with her and she can hook up with your wife about her experiences.

Gianluca

Bonetti, my client is on her second pellet with Dr Glaser, they increased the dose of T and adjusted the anastrolzole as she was still feeling the negative effects. She is due for labs in a week, I'll let you know what the results are. She feels phenomenal, no bone pain, libido through the roof, lean mass up, body fat down, cognitive function and energy excellent and the depression is gone. No side effects. I will have her do an iDXA full body and multi-site BMD at the end of this second pellet to assess the effects on BMD. I can put you in touch with her and she can hook up with your wife about her experiences.

thank you very much

Wilson7

thank you very much
Labs came back. Her first pellet contained 180 mg of T and 0.08 mg of anastrozole, total T 4 weeks post was 420 ng/dl and E2 < 5 pg/ml. Second pellet 200 mg T and 0.04 mg anastrozole. Total T 4 weeks post is 514 ng/dl and E2 still < 5 pg/ml. This dosing seems to be working very well. She feels the best she has felt in her life. Bone pain is gone, libido and energy are through the roof, depression gone, she's increasing lean mass and decreasing body fat, vaginal dryness has resolved along with all other Sx of her anastrozole treatment. All other treatments including DHEA were ineffective. I'll post the bone density scan when she gets it done. No other side effects from the T.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me