HPTA Restart Plan 2022

Buy Lab Tests Online

Johnny Test

Hi everyone. I will be attempting to have my wife achieve pregnancy after being on TRT for long over a decade WHILE continuing to stay on TRT. I’ll be doing 50mg SQ TC shots twice a week (M-Th) while taking 300ius of HCG three times a week. I plan on doing this for 8-9 months then adding HMG (75iu X2 per week) on months 9 and 10. I will take .25mg of Arimidex twice a week as well. Plan starts on January 1st. I’d love to hear your guys opinions. This protocol has been suggested to me by a top doctor in the TRT space who runs a telemedicine clinic. I’m not under his care at the moment he’s only given me advice off the record. Thanks for your time.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

flex500

Will definitely follow this. I'm curious, have you been on HCG the entire time? I need/needed a much higher dose than that. That said, I also wanted a much faster return.

I went off test totally for ~5 months (three months before we decided for sure we wanted to 'try'). I'm doing 1,000-1,500iu of HCG EOD + 12.5mgs of EC + 75 IU HMG EOD.

Most people I've seen have needed higher HCG and/or HMG. Quite a few commenting that HMG was the gamechanger.

Only thing I'd recommend is to get a semen analysis so you can track progress. If nothing is happening after 8-12 weeks of the HCG you could adjust from there.

Johnny Test

Truth be told. I’ve been on TRT since 2004. I think it’s safe to say I’m shootings blanks.

Flex- no I haven’t used HCG before. I’m going to see what 8 months does of HCG and then 2 months with HCG added. I really really don’t want to go off of TRT.

flex500

Truth be told. I’ve been on TRT since 2004. I think it’s safe to say I’m shootings blanks.

Flex- no I haven’t used HCG before. I’m going to see what 8 months does of HCG and then 2 months with HCG added. I really really don’t want to go off of TRT.
We’ll keep us posted I’ll definitely be following. I was in similar boat about 9 years of trt since we had our daughter and trying now.

I’m getting a SA next week you should consider getting one after 8-12 weeks or so. Just my friendly 2 cents.

Gladiator

So have you actually had a sperm test done or just guessing you shot blanks ?
My x wife couldn’t produce eggs but blamed me for her not getting pregnant. Wasn’t happy when my sperm test come back and she found out it was her that was broken.

Johnny Test

I have not gotten tested yet. It would be virtually impossible to have sperm after being on TRT since 2004. George W. Bush was president. That’s how long we’re talking. Lol. I plan on starting the protocol and then getting a SA after two months to see where I am. No point in wasting cash right now when I already know the answer.

flex500

I have not gotten tested yet. It would be virtually impossible to have sperm after being on TRT since 2004. George W. Bush was president. That’s how long we’re talking. Lol. I plan on starting the protocol and then getting a SA after two months to see where I am. No point in wasting cash right now when I already know the answer.
Yeah that seems reasonable. The only thing is it is nice to know exactly where you stand so you can most accurately track progress but as you pointed out I don't think it's crazy to assume your count is basically nothing right now.

Johnny Test

Hey everyone. Merry Christmas! Getting close to beginning my restart. I’m going to be injecting 50mg of Test E twice a week (Monday and Thursday). My doctor has recommended using HCG 300iu three times per week. Do you guys know how I should space those out in relation to my T shots. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Johnny Test

Hey everyone. Merry Christmas! Getting close to beginning my restart. I’m going to be injecting 50mg of Test E twice a week (Monday and Thursday). My doctor has recommended using HCG 300iu three times per week. Do you guys know how I should space those out in relation to my T shots. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Anyone?

Fortunate

I’m not sure it matters. Maybe look at the half life and base it off of that. Or, you can simply spread them out throughout the week. I have been on 100 IU per day for many years. I recently went off to see how I feel. So far, I feel fine. Be prepared for acne. I think it’s the most significant culprit in my case.

Luck.

Phil Goodman

I started out at 500 2x/week but changed to 300 3x/week so we’re on the same protocol with HCG. The 3x seems better for me, and I do it the day after my test. Test is MWF and HCG is Tues.,Thurs., Sat. Can’t say if that’s the best way but it works good for me so I’m not gonna change it up to find out.

Hisham

I started out at 500 2x/week but changed to 300 3x/week so we’re on the same protocol with HCG. The 3x seems better for me, and I do it the day after my test. Test is MWF and HCG is Tues.,Thurs., Sat. Can’t say if that’s the best way but it works good for me so I’m not gonna change it up to find out.
So you’re tapering the test off ? How long you plan till you’re off test completely?

Johnny Test

Hey those of you who have used HCG while on TRT have you noticed any hair loss? I’m already on Finasteride but I’d like to not lose my hair while I run this HPTA restart. Also, I’ve lowered my HCG to 400iu twice per week.

Johnny Test

So far so good in my journey to regain fertility. Does anyone know if Clomid would be a good option to add to my protocol?

Protocol: I will be attempting to have my wife achieve pregnancy after being on TRT for long over a decade WHILE continuing to stay on TRT. I’ll be doing 50mg SQ TC shots twice a week (M-Th) while taking 300ius of HCG three times a week. I plan on doing this for 8-9 months then adding HMG (75iu X2 per week) on months 9 and 10. I will take .25mg of Arimidex twice a week as well.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me