HPTA Restart Plan 2022

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jucaro

Anyone have any success with a micro dose of triptorelin???
@Johnny Test
Why do you ask that question? Have you heard of the use of triptorelin microdosing for male fertility? I have been doing research on this, but little reliable information can be found, so the available information has to be extrapolated to apply to male infertility.
First of all, I want to say that triptorelin does not produce castration as many understand, in routine clinical use it will produce castration levels of testosterone by down-regulating LH and FSH production but without supplementing with exogenous testosterone.
Same thing with TRT, but you're supplementing testosterone. In both cases the endogenous production reaches zero.
It does not mean any permanent effect except for long-term inhibition atrophy in adults (in children it can be used long-term to stop early puberty).
When triptorelin acetate 100 mcg (daily decapeptyl, daily gonapeptyl) is discontinued, LH production begins to resume approximately 6 days later, then falls slightly and rises to baseline levels at approximately 14 days. With short cycles, the hpta restart can hapen 3 days later.
A single dose of triptorelin is not expected to produce downregulation.
Microdoses of triptorelin (10 - 25 mcg) produce a significant increase in LH and FSH, peak in testosterone levels is 24 hours later. Within 24 hours, triptorelin is eliminated from the body.
With that information, we can expect that microdosing every 6 or 7 days is safe.
I recently failed to use HCG monotherapy for fertility, at 500 IU three times a week I had 585 ng/dl TT but very little libido. Then with 1000 IU 3 times a week I felt worse: after 6 weeks the testosterone level dropped to 480 and E3 increased to 58.
After that, I stopped hcg and 1 week later tried triptorelin for restarting hpta, initial effect was great, libido high, feeling nice, good erections...two weeks after testosterone levels dropped to 98ng/dl, then two weeks more and the testosterone level was 199 ng/ml. I was feeling terrible, couldn't wait any longer and on Wednesday of last week I restarted TRT (T cypionate) plus HCG 500, 3 days later (Sunday) I took 25 mcg of triotorelin, it was amazing! but the effect progressively faded despite exogenous testosterone (50 mg every 3.5 days) and HCG 500 IU two doses,from triptorelin, Tuesday and Thursday
Tomorrow night I'll take another triptorelin microdose and see what happens.
I have yet to reach steady state on trt, so whatever happens now is not final. The increased E2 can still have its terrible effect.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me