HPTA Restart - HCG / Clomid

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Johnny Test

I’m just looking for fertility to impregnate my wife then jump back on TRT (injections). I wish I could stay ON and make this happen. For now, The plan is to use the following.

1000iu HCG M/W/F
75iu HMG Monday and Friday
50mg Clomid ED
25mg proviron

TDM812

Additional lab results came in today, see below. Anyone care to comment, make a prediction, or provide some insight? I am amazed at my total T #. I don't quite understand it. I am guessing my total T is high, and free T low due to highish SHBG?

> 5 weeks after last injection, 2 weeks on HCG for the first of the 5 weeks, and I have been off HCG for 3 weeks, and on Enclomiphene for 3 weeks.

Total T = 894 HIGH (range 300-890)
Free T = 112 Normal (range 47-244)
T % Free = 1.3% LOW (1.6% - 2.9%)
SHBG = 72 HIGH NORMAL (range 11-80)

TDM812

I just finished up the last dose of Enclomiphene this morning. That brings my HPTA restart protocol to a close. What should I expect from here? Some of the comments suggest I may see my numbers tank. What type, if any symptoms would I be prone to experiencin? How long until I know if it worked? I posted mid-term labs in this thread. It looked like everything was good, but I don’t know what I am looking at. Thank you in advance for your comments.

txmx

On 11/23/20 you posted: "I still have a pretty good libido, ok energy, a little depressed, foggy, and soft erections. I have really noticed much of an increase in testicle size, but the volume of my load has increased." How are each of these things now that you have completed the enclomiphene portion of the restart protocol?

Jay Ara

I’m just looking for fertility to impregnate my wife then jump back on TRT (injections). I wish I could stay ON and make this happen. For now, The plan is to use the following.

1000iu HCG M/W/F
75iu HMG Monday and Friday
50mg Clomid ED
25mg proviron
Same here Johnny
I’m on 1500iu HCG M,W,F and 300iu FSH (GonalF) T,T,S
My new urologist/andrologist asked me to remove clomid as the FSH is doing the job already and also asked me to stop with Proviron as it could make some sort of suppression.
I’m having semen analysis in 40 days, then I should know more about my current condition.
Good luck!

Johnny Test

Same here Johnny
I’m on 1500iu HCG M,W,F and 300iu FSH (GonalF) T,T,S
My new urologist/andrologist asked me to remove clomid as the FSH is doing the job already and also asked me to stop with Proviron as it could make some sort of suppression.
I’m having semen analysis in 40 days, then I should know more about my current condition.
Good luck!
Hey keep me in the loop! Would love to hear how it works out for you. I’m assuming you’re off the exogenous testosterone while doing this correct? I figure you are but thought I’d double check.

Jay Ara

Hey keep me in the loop! Would love to hear how it works out for you. I’m assuming you’re off the exogenous testosterone while doing this correct? I figure you are but thought I’d double check.
Hi Johnny,

Yes, im off the exogenous testosterone.

I should have a control next month and I wii
ll report as soon as I know the results.

Good luck to us.

regards
Jay

TDM812

History:

I was unnecessarily placed on TRT for 2 years - 200mg. I came off cold turkey under no supervision, and don’t really remember too much about the side effects, timeline, etc. I stayed off for 3 years, and again went back on. I was logging about 15-20 hours of endurance training a week, so I was a slight bit low on my free T. I don’t recall exactly what my free was, but my total was around 550. I am confident the low level was a product of training workload, but I don’t know for certain because I didn’t have bloodwork after my cold restart. This time around I’ve been one for around 3 years, I have battled estrogen non-stop the entire time. I am 100% over it. I partnered up with Defy a couple weeks ago to try a restart. I was told to cease injections, prescribed 30iu HCG daily for 14 days, stop HCG, and take .25 clomid for 6 weeks. Today is day 14 since my last injection, and day 10 of HCG. I still have a pretty good libido, ok energy, a little depressed, foggy, and soft erections. I have really noticed much of an increase in testicle size, but the volume of my load has increased. I am hopeful someone can help with a couple questions:

what should I expect for a timeline of symptom resolution, and 100% restart?

when will I know if it’s been successful?

how long until there’s a noticeable increase in testicle size?

what’s the likelihood of a successful restart?
History:

I was unnecessarily placed on TRT for 2 years - 200mg. I came off cold turkey under no supervision, and don’t really remember too much about the side effects, timeline, etc. I stayed off for 3 years, and again went back on. I was logging about 15-20 hours of endurance training a week, so I was a slight bit low on my free T. I don’t recall exactly what my free was, but my total was around 550. I am confident the low level was a product of training workload, but I don’t know for certain because I didn’t have bloodwork after my cold restart. This time around I’ve been one for around 3 years, I have battled estrogen non-stop the entire time. I am 100% over it. I partnered up with Defy a couple weeks ago to try a restart. I was told to cease injections, prescribed 30iu HCG daily for 14 days, stop HCG, and take .25 clomid for 6 weeks. Today is day 14 since my last injection, and day 10 of HCG. I still have a pretty good libido, ok energy, a little depressed, foggy, and soft erections. I have really noticed much of an increase in testicle size, but the volume of my load has increased. I am hopeful someone can help with a couple questions:

what should I expect for a timeline of symptom resolution, and 100% restart?

when will I know if it’s been successful?

how long until there’s a noticeable increase in testicle size?

what’s the likelihood of a successful restart?
UPDATE: I am now 3 weeks post my last dose of enclomiphene. I am EXTREMELY fatigued, foggy head, good libido, and good erections. Getting labs today. What’s everyone’s thoughts? Has my restart been unsuccessful, or is my natural T moving down from stimulated levels to normal?

Jay Ara

Hey Johnny,

Good news, my lest test found a 1.5 million per ml! It is low concentration but better than previous zero sperm (from December).

We are going to start our IVF first IVF cycle and I hope everything is going to work.

On Monday I will freeze more samples for my wife’s cycle just to be sure we can run the fertilization!

I should have new results about my sperm quality next week.

keep you guys posted!

Jay Ara

Hey Johnny,

Good news, my lest test found a 1.5 million per ml! It is low concentration but better than previous zero sperm (from December).

We are going to start our IVF first IVF cycle and I hope everything is going to work.

On Monday I will freeze more samples for my wife’s cycle just to be sure we can run the fertilization!

I should have new results about my sperm quality next week.

keep you guys posted!
Hi guys,

I did not get the full report from my sample from yesterday but my doctor said that looks good 4 million per ml and 60% mobility.

I’m super happy and we should run our ICSI on 5th March.

Keep fingers crossed

Johnny Test

Hi guys,

I did not get the full report from my sample from yesterday but my doctor said that looks good 4 million per ml and 60% mobility.

I’m super happy and we should run our ICSI on 5th March.

Keep fingers crossed
This is great news! I’m hopping to naturally conceive and not have to doo ok IVF. Glad to hear things are going well!

Jay Ara

This is great news! I’m hopping to naturally conceive and not have to doo ok IVF. Glad to hear things are going well!
Thanks Johnny,

I also hope that, I still have hope, but there are issues on my wife’s side as well and that is the recommended fastest way to conceive ou our situation.
We had a miscarriage 2 years ago and my wife has endometriosis, she needs a surgery before and her doctor strong recommendation was to perform the IVF as she my lose one of her ovaries during the surgery.
Anyway I’m happy to be together with my wife in this process and we are supporting each other in this journey!
All the best and luck to you!
I will keep you guys posted.
Regards
Jay

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel