HPTA restart attempt after TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Kimpe

I made a post about this on another forum, but decided to make one here too, in case someone cares haha.

I quit trt on June last year, and started hcg. Was on testosterone injections for few years.
I was on hcg for a bit over 6 months, and one month ago I switched it to clomid.
This is all supervised and prescribed by my trt doctor.
Clomid dosage 25mg ED.

I got total testosterone taken after 2 and 4 weeks on clomid.
2 weeks mark: Testosterone 3,8nmol/l (8-29)
4 weeks mark: Testosterone 11,3noml/l (8-29)

I'll get a wider blood test in around one month, when I've been on 8 weeks.

Anyways, a little how I've been feeling:
-Like shit.
-Tired
-Zzeeero libido, dick is in a weird shrimp mode all the time
-Hair seems thin
-Sleep is pretty crap on some nights
-Terrible anxiety
-Cannot find any motivation to care about anything

So far this has been a terrible 7 months, since I felt like crap on hcg too.
I do hope it gets better.

I'll update how it goes, so people who are in a similar situation can read about it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Clomid dosage 25mg ED.

Anyways, a little how I've been feeling:
-Like shit.
-Tired
-Zzeeero libido, dick is in a weird shrimp mode all the time
-Hair seems thin
-Sleep is pretty crap on some nights
-Terrible anxiety
-Cannot find any motivation to care about anything

I do hope it gets better.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this is a typical response to clomid and nothing is expected to change as long as you are on it.

Kimpe

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this is a typical response to clomid and nothing is expected to change as long as you are on it.
I 100% appreciate the honesty. I'm a bit worried that this might indeed be the case.
On the good side thought, even if it happens, I'll hopefully be able to bank some fertile semen because of all this, before hopping back to trt.

Systemlord

I would recommend you try micro dosing clomid which has shown good result in some guys.

Last edited:

Kimpe

I would recommend you try micro dosing clomid which has shown good result in some guys.

Interesting. Might lower the clomid dosage OR just drop it completely.
Got pretty bad arrhythmia yesterday, so something is still wrong.
Then again if I lower my dose, ny testosterone will surely drop too.
It was suspected that I am primarily hypo before trt was started, and it supports it that I needed high doses of hcg to get normal levels of test.

Probably gonna do a semen analysis this week to see how I'm regarding fertiliy.

Kimpe

Got arrhythmia today too. Clomid seems to aggravate it.
Gonna leave clomid out and see if it helps.
Weird since I thought clomid wasn't supposed to cause arrhythmia, but apparently I was wrong.

Kimpe

E2: 0.13 nmol/l (<0.15)
LH: 9.58 IU/l (1.50-9.30)
Total testosterone: 16.7 nmol/l (8-29)
SHBG: 29 nmol/l (15-95)
Free testosterone: 274 pmol/l (155-800)

Estrogen is within the range, but imo a bit high compared to my testosterone.
Still probably not the reason for me feeling like crap thought?
LH being that high with those testosterone levels suggests primarily hypogonadism right?

slicktop

I'm curious why you dropped the TRT in the first place. Also, with the symptoms you're experiencing now, why not restart? I can't help but feel like the easiest, surest solution is being ignored. What am I missing?

Kimpe

I'm curious why you dropped the TRT in the first place. Also, with the symptoms you're experiencing now, why not restart? I can't help but feel like the easiest, surest solution is being ignored. What am I missing?
I had really bad aural migraines, with symptoms similar to a stroke. I would get numbness and blurred vision in other side etc. It was really bad.

I also thought that trt would have been the cause of my arrhythmias but that doesn't seem to be the case, even though my body might just need more time to find balance.

So basically I got more sick than healthy after starting trt

slicktop

I had really bad aural migraines, with symptoms similar to a stroke. I would get numbness and blurred vision in other side etc. It was really bad.

I also thought that trt would have been the cause of my arrhythmias but that doesn't seem to be the case, even though my body might just need more time to find balance.

So basically I got more sick than healthy after starting trt
Ok, let's go back to your TRT protocol. What were you taking, how often, etc?

Kimpe

Ok, let's go back to your TRT protocol. What were you taking, how often, etc?
There are only three optiona where I live:
-Sustanon
-Gels
-Nebido (Testosterone undecanoate)

I did sustanon with the basic 125mg/w which wasn't even that bad compared to how I feel now.
I know splitting it more could be the answer, or I could try Nebido.
With nebido the basic recommended dosage is 4ml (1000mg) injected every 8-10 week, but of obviously that needs to be splitted in to smaller doses.

I'm thinking of trying nebido for 1ml (250mg) every other week. Or just do the sustanon with 0,25ml (62,5mg) twice a week.

With Nebido I wouldn't need to inject that often, AND unlike Sustanon, Nebido is actually stored in a multi dose vial, so I wouldn't have to mess around and prefilling syringes.

Anyways. I feel so shit that there seems to be no other choise for me than to get back to testosterone treatment.
At least I managed to bank some semen so that's good

gerardo

There are only three optiona where I live:
-Sustanon
-Gels
-Nebido (Testosterone undecanoate)

I did sustanon with the basic 125mg/w which wasn't even that bad compared to how I feel now.
I know splitting it more could be the answer, or I could try Nebido.
With nebido the basic recommended dosage is 4ml (1000mg) injected every 8-10 week, but of obviously that needs to be splitted in to smaller doses.

I'm thinking of trying nebido for 1ml (250mg) every other week. Or just do the sustanon with 0,25ml (62,5mg) twice a week.

With Nebido I wouldn't need to inject that often, AND unlike Sustanon, Nebido is actually stored in a multi dose vial, so I wouldn't have to mess around and prefilling syringes.

Anyways. I feel so shit that there seems to be no other choise for me than to get back to testosterone treatment.
At least I managed to bank some semen so that's good
Are you using Nebido 250 Mg every two weeks?

CKO

Dang. I'd suggest going back to trt + HCG or HCG Mono with smaller more frequent doses. Chlomid was rough for me as well, but manageable if taken at smaller doses 12.5 EOD. Seems like less is more with chlomid

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me