Hpta recovery unsuccessful

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
Why is the medical community still stuck on it causing cancer? I for the life of me don’t understand and it’s not like they don’t keep up with the literature. One of my buddies graduated from top 10 medical school and insists i will pay the price later on. And when I mentioned studies to him, he also said that as far as studies go, for every study that proves something there will be another study to disprove it. The other guy is an actual oncologist and the very first thing he said was cancer. And then my other physician friend kept saying it’s only for people with erectile dysfunction, otherwise the risks outweigh the benefits. I have yet to have a doctor tell me outside of a trt clinic that it’s perfectly fine for me to take trt at levels above 300. This can be very frustrating for any patient to get mixed opinions about this. Couple this with the fact that I see overweight trt clinic doctors prescribing this stuff and telling us how good it is for our health. Obviously I have to draw the line at some point but if I can get back to my original levels I probably will not get back on until there is complete consensus. I’m sure many of you think I’m crazy and I probably am (as well as ocd), so I apologize to everyone on this forum for expressing myself in such a manner
No matter what you do. Approximately 1 in 9 U.S. men overall will be diagnosed with prostate cancer.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Someone Help me pleeeeease.
You have to help yourself.

One of my buddies graduated from top 10 medical school and insists i will pay the price later on. And when I mentioned studies to him, he also said that as far as studies go, for every study that proves something there will be another study to disprove it.
There are far more studies showing only benefit, most of these are from the pharma companies, every study that has come out showing TRT is harmful has had serious errors in the data.

Your doctor friends are in serious error in their statements and crosses a line saying TRT causes cancer even without a single study showing it.

In the past TRT was believed, no proven to cause prostate cancer, but new data is showing it doesn’t and now we wait for doctors to get caught up to current literature.

I doubt any of your colleagues or doctor friend actually specialize in TRT. Look up Dr. Abraham Morgentaler, a Harvard Urology professor, the formost expert in testosterone.

Thats who you should be listening to and not some ordinary doctor that never had any education in this field of medicine.

Last edited:

JimGainz

I’m just jumping in to confirm with the other members posted about the benefits of TTR. No offense man, but your doctors friends are a bunch of freaking morons and practicing 50 year old medicine. Trust me I went through the same challenges when I went on TRT a few years back - I was mid-40s i’m concerned about being on this stuff for a lifetime. It was the best decision I’ve ever made. I look better and feel better than I did since I was in my late 20s.

There are enormous benefits to being on testosterone therapy. You have to research this and make your own decision and not listen to these quacks. Personally I have noticed better blood pressure, mood, sleep, glucose tolerance, recovery, muscle mass, sex drive - the list goes on. It should be illegal to not have men on this stuff. If you were on and had significant problems that could not be controlled that’s one thing – but if you are just simply going off because a bunch of people are whispering in your ear about the so-called dangers of TRT, then I think you should rethink your strategy.

goolapsh

I’m just jumping in to confirm with the other members posted about the benefits of TTR. No offense man, but your doctors friends are a bunch of freaking morons and practicing 50 year old medicine. Trust me I went through the same challenges when I went on TRT a few years back - I was mid-40s i’m concerned about being on this stuff for a lifetime. It was the best decision I’ve ever made. I look better and feel better than I did since I was in my late 20s.

There are enormous benefits to being on testosterone therapy. You have to research this and make your own decision and not listen to these quacks. Personally I have noticed better blood pressure, mood, sleep, glucose tolerance, recovery, muscle mass, sex drive - the list goes on. It should be illegal to not have men on this stuff. If you were on and had significant problems that could not be controlled that’s one thing – but if you are just simply going off because a bunch of people are whispering in your ear about the so-called dangers of TRT, then I think you should rethink your strategy.
I totally get what you’re saying. Maybe the issue I have is trusting my friends over some random trt clinic doctors who will always tell you it’s good for you because they’re selling it and thats how they make their money.I still do not think it’s risk free and there aren’t any long term studies on it yet, so I’m not so quick to say the benefits outweigh the risks.

T

tareload

I totally get what you’re saying. Maybe the issue I have is trusting my friends over some random trt clinic doctors who will always tell you it’s good for you because they’re selling it and thats how they make their money.I still do not think it’s risk free and there aren’t any long term studies on it yet, so I’m not so quick to say the benefits outweigh the risks.

Smart friends and no easy answers. For each @JimGainz there may be a @readalot. I've got no problems with all the positives related to TRT. It's the current heart issue which I've caught somewhat early that gives me pause. The heart is kinda important. My TRT regimen has been pretty conservative compared with the TOT subculture but don't delude yourself that there are not risks involved. Risk / benefit such an invidual issue which is related to baseline and your individual case.

If you are on the borderline wrt HH, be careful with your choice. Your "HH" may just be where your body is designed to reside from a control SP perspective. I thought I was smarter than my body's HPTGA axis. I now think I was wrong.

goolapsh

Smart friends and no easy answers. For each @JimGainz there may be a @readalot. I've got no problems with all the positives related to TRT. It's the current heart issue which I've caught somewhat early that gives me pause. The heart is kinda important. My TRT regimen has been pretty conservative compared with the TOT subculture but don't delude yourself that there are not risks involved. Risk / benefit such an invidual issue which is related to baseline and your individual case.

If you are on the borderline wrt HH, be careful with your choice. Your "HH" may just be where your body is designed to reside from a control SP perspective. I thought I was smarter than my body's HPTGA axis. I now think I was wrong.

And that’s the other thing. The mind and body work in harmony. True low t is pretty rare. Ask your primary care physician.

Arcane

Okay guys. I know I’ve been a pita on these forums and probably Nelson will fire me soon. I got my labs back after being off Enclomiphene. My lh is barely alive at 1.8. I have yet to get t levels back but I’m assuming they’re low because I feel low t symptoms. This is after a few cycles of Enclomiphene over the past six months. I’m willing to give it more time to rebound, as I don’t want to be on trt anymore (mostly my friends are making me think this but also it hasn’t been easy find a method that I’m completely happy with). The first time I got off I had no trouble rebounding, but now I’m not coming back online. I’m 39 if that makes a difference. What should I do? I guess my next approach is 25mg Enclomiphene daily for four weeks and try again? My normal levels are high 300s with free test of 81pg/ml (35-155). I guess at age 40 my friends keep telling me I was too young to do this. And all my doctors friends are saying it causes cancer and long term problems. So they all want to see me come off of it. One of my doctor friends said that it should only be prescribed for erectile dysfunction (which I didn’t have prior to starting) and then he started going on about long term health and cancer cancer cancer (I got tired of hearing that word as all three of my physician friends said that word). I wish I could’ve gotten the injections to work for me as I’m a poor dht converter, so I settled with the less than ideal scrotal cream (hair loss) which now looks like I’ll have to get back on. I know this is my fault for self experimenting. I’d be more willing to stay on if I wasn’t getting so much backlash from my medical colleagues and friends (and if I could find a method of injections that work for me). The forces are against us. Someone Help me pleeeeease.
Did you get your T levels yet? what were they?

f16doc_FitMD

Why is the medical community still stuck on it causing cancer? I for the life of me don’t understand and it’s not like they don’t keep up with the literature. One of my buddies graduated from top 10 medical school and insists i will pay the price later on. And when I mentioned studies to him, he also said that as far as studies go, for every study that proves something there will be another study to disprove it. The other guy is an actual oncologist and the very first thing he said was cancer. And then my other physician friend kept saying it’s only for people with erectile dysfunction, otherwise the risks outweigh the benefits. I have yet to have a doctor tell me outside of a trt clinic that it’s perfectly fine for me to take trt at levels above 300. This can be very frustrating for any patient to get mixed opinions about this. Couple this with the fact that I see overweight trt clinic doctors prescribing this stuff and telling us how good it is for our health. Obviously I have to draw the line at some point but if I can get back to my original levels I probably will not get back on until there is complete consensus. I’m sure many of you think I’m crazy and I probably am (as well as ocd), so I apologize to everyone on this forum for expressing myself in such a manner
Your comments are valid. I am a physician who prescribes a lot of testosterone. I have studied this topic extensively. I believe the origins of the concern about testosterone and prostate cancer go back to research done in 1941 by nobel prize (1966) winning physician/urologist who published a (very poor) study on treatment of a group of end stage prostate cancer patients. He castrated one of his subjects and the prostate cancer regressed. So, what Huggins showed was that is you take away ALL testosterone from a male, the prostate tissue (cancerous (even metastatic) or otherwise, will shrink. Although many urologists and even their societies are coming around, for many years they flipped this such that if it shrinks when you take it away, it must grow when you give it. Thanks to the work of Dr Abraham Morgentaler and others, we now know that the prostate tissue (cancerous, metastatic or normal tissue) has a saturation point of about 240 ng/dl. Anything above that has no further affect on the tissue. Like a flower and water, take it away, the flower shrivels, add it back, the flower comes back, give more, no further affect. As Dr Morgentaler has said (you can find his lecture on YouTube), 'There is not one (as in ZERO) article in the scientific literature that proves that testosterone causes or stimulates prostate cancer'.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me