HPTA recovery log

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Checkdis

Mind if I ask which clinic the doc is with? I’m very interested in Enclomiphene

DM me and I will share (I know this is against forum rules, but this is out of caution). I have not yet requested permission to see if I should publicly post just because Enclomiphene to my knowledge is owned by Androxal (whatever company that may be). My worries is a possible cease and disease, and would hurt everyone who is uses TMP. There is also some grey area legality when it comes to certain states and compounding pharmacies, which may permit such facilities to produce “labeled” medication like Enclomiphene. So if everything is Kosher I may create a new thread with my findings/experiences, and approvals to share with our community, pending @Nelson Vergel.

Last edited:
Received my first nicely packaged TMP medication of Enclomiphene Citrate. I started my first 25mg capsule dose which is to be taken EOD. Looking forward to the results.

45x Capsules = $135
Shipping = $20

if anyone was interested in the price.
I am in a similar situation to yours and curious how this worked out? Also interested in which doc you are using thanks!

Checkdis

I am in a similar situation to yours and curious how this worked out? Also interested in which doc you are using thanks!

Empower pharmacy Enclomiphene is available through Defy Medical.

My doctors are Dr Michael Rotman in NYC and Dr Saya from Defy Medical. Currently i’m on 25mg of Enclomiphene taken everyday. But after a couple months I ceased all medication. To be honest I feel better not taking anything but i’m sure my numbers are crashed. I will be taking bloods soon.

in the past I have not added extreme conditioning, so I have taken up combat cardio, boxing. I’m hoping the body will snap out of it and produce the right hormones to keep up with the strain i’m putting on it. So my approach is more a biofeedback hoping the body does what is suppose to do and adapt to the conditions it is thrown in. Yes I may be more susceptible to injury. But as long as you listen to yourself and keep at it i’m sure it will be fine.

if all fails I’ll be on TRT which needs to be taken at a very low dose. I’d say 75mg a week broken into 3’s; M, W, F. Low dose TRT I have heard works better when it comes to management of FT and SHBG and e2, not to mention high RBC HCT and blood pressure.

sometimes it’s best to give the body a break and then hop back on TRT, just to give the receptors a break sort of speak. I feel like most of the failures men see are related to very high doses and actually not cycling when they are experiencing negative sides after so long. As silly as it sounds it seems TRT users who have been on so long and then out of the blue start seeing negative sides, need to cycle like body builders. Yes there may be many rebuttals to this statement and very close to broscience. There are a plethora of variables when ceasing a long TRT protocol because the individual no longer benefits from the treatment. So I am only basing this information off of myself and it should be taken as a grain of salt, due to the fact I am secondary Hypogonadism. If you are primary you will have no choice but to remain on TRT.

At the end of the day it is how you feel that matters. Being on testosterone for so long forms a long tunnel… but there is light at the end, you just might have a longer journey than others.

Last edited:
Empower pharmacy Enclomiphene is available through Defy Medical.

My doctors are Dr Michael Rotman in NYC and Dr Saya from Defy Medical. Currently i’m on 25mg of Enclomiphene taken everyday. But after a couple months I ceased all medication. To be honest I feel better not taking anything but i’m sure my numbers are crashed. I will be taking bloods soon.

in the past I have not added extreme conditioning, so I have taken up combat cardio, boxing. I’m hoping the body will snap out of it and produce the right hormones to keep up with the strain i’m putting on it. So my approach is more a biofeedback hoping the body does what is suppose to do and adapt to the conditions it is thrown in. Yes I may be more susceptible to injury. But as long as you listen to yourself and keep at it i’m sure it will be fine.

if all fails I’ll be on TRT which needs to be taken at a very low dose. I’d say 75mg a week broken into 3’s; M, W, F. Low dose TRT I have heard works better when it comes to management of FT and SHBG and e2, not to mention high RBC HCT and blood pressure.

sometimes it’s best to give the body a break and then hop back on TRT, just to give the receptors a break sort of speak. I feel like most of the failures men see are related to very high doses and actually not cycling when they are experiencing negative sides after so long. As silly as it sounds it seems TRT users who have been on so long and then out of the blue start seeing negative sides, need to cycle like body builders. Yes there may be many rebuttals to this statement and very close to broscience. There are a plethora of variables when ceasing a long TRT protocol because the individual no longer benefits from the treatment. So I am only basing this information off of myself and it should be taken as a grain of salt, due to the fact I am secondary Hypogonadism. If you are primary you will have no choice but to remain on TRT.

At the end of the day it is how you feel that matters. Being on testosterone for so long forms a long tunnel… but there is light at the end, you just might have a longer journey than others.
Any update on your health and blood test results?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me