How to Travel with HCG and Trimix and Keep Them Cool

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Is this cooler ok for travel ? It's practical and activates only with water ? Does it keep HCG cold enough or we need packs that must be frozen ? http://medicool.com/diabetes/diabetes_travel_frio.php

This one from Nelson's post needs to be frozen before use http://www.medicool.com/diabetes/diabetes_travel_insulprot.php

Speed:

I am going to buy the first one to see if it is any good. I have the second one. It is good and it cools for one day. However, you need to refreeze the inside container for your trip back home!

Thanks for the head's up.

Here is what people on amazon are saying:

FRIO Insulin Cooling Wallet Large

Jon H

covino33 - Yes, you can bring cypionate and syringes in your carry on bags. The TSA won't bat an eyelash at it. I called them before the first time I did it just to make sure, and they explained that injectable medication is something they are well-trained on and that they see it every day (think about all the diabetics traveling via air).

Not trying to resurrect an old post, but I bought this case at Walmart for $7.95 for traveling with my HCG. I've tried it once and the case stays cool with the frozen pack for about a day. When I got to the hotel, I simply placed the entire bag (opened) in the fridge and placed the ice pack in the freezer until I was ready to head home. It worked great and is pretty cheap.

View attachment 2115

View attachment 2116

Attachments

• Travel case 1a.jpg
    Travel case 1a.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 381
  • Travel case 2a.jpg
    Travel case 2a.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 378

Virginian

I have often traveled for several weeks with preloaded trimix syringes without refrigeration.

After about a week, I increase my dose by about 10 to 15%. After 2 weeks another 10 to 15% increase. It still works great for me and I have had no problems. The conclusion is that trimix is not quite as sensitive to being at room temperature for a while as some people think.

Of course, if I have the opportunity to refrigerate it, I do.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Speed
By the way, I tried the cooler that you mentioned in your first post (the one that you add water to) and it sucks. It really does not cool enough.

Speed

Nelson, you replied to me almost a year ago :D Don't know where, but you are right. It sucks. It can keep temperature around 20C,which is too hot for HCG

BradWI

Going on travel for a week and not going to bother bringing my HCG but will bring my Test Cyp. I will miss 2 injections of HCG. Do I double down on my next 2 HCG injections when I get back or just start back up normal?

Vince

Super Moderator
Going on travel for a week and not going to bother bringing my HCG but will bring my Test Cyp. I will miss 2 injections of HCG. Do I double down on my next 2 HCG injections when I get back or just start back up normal?

Don't double down your injections of HCG, you be fine missing two injections. I also don't take my HCG when traveling.

roadglide

I have often traveled for several weeks with preloaded trimix syringes without refrigeration.

After about a week, I increase my dose by about 10 to 15%. After 2 weeks another 10 to 15% increase. It still works great for me and I have had no problems. The conclusion is that trimix is not quite as sensitive to being at room temperature for a while as some people think.

Of course, if I have the opportunity to refrigerate it, I do.

Wow! Great info on the Trimix! I also like that Walmart cooler bag. The second cooler bag the OP listed I have seen on Amazon for around 15$

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me