How to start and mix on Ipamorelin and Mod GRF1-29

Buy Lab Tests Online

Keepfit1

I am new to Peptides and was looking for a bit of guidance on mixing and starting on Ipamorelin and GRF1-29.
My IGF-1 is low at 90 and need more energy and some fat burning so decided I need to increase GH. I bought some 2mg vials from Peptide Sciences ie 2mg Ipamorelin Vials and 2mg GRF1-29 (ie CJC1295 No DAC). Just wondered what is the best way to mix them and dose. The vials they came in seem small and not sure do I put say 2ml bact water in each and then remove say the mixed Ipamorelin from the vial and syringe it in to the GRF1-29 vial which would mean 4 ml in the small vial , I doubt it would all go in or do I buy sterilised holder vial and put the 2ml liquid from each vial in there. I suppose I could do separate injections for the IPA and the GRF-1 but I already do T shots daily so too many per day. Any suggestions welcome. Also on dose I was hoping to do injection before bed and though about 100mcg of each per night?, so how many clicks on the 0.3 syringe is that. its a bit confusing? :)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

I am new to Peptides and was looking for a bit of guidance on mixing and starting on Ipamorelin and GRF1-29.
My IGF-1 is low at 90 and need more energy and some fat burning so decided I need to increase GH. I bought some 2mg vials from Peptide Sciences ie 2mg Ipamorelin Vials and 2mg GRF1-29 (ie CJC1295 No DAC). Just wondered what is the best way to mix them and dose. The vials they came in seem small and not sure do I put say 2ml bact water in each and then remove say the mixed Ipamorelin from the vial and syringe it in to the GRF1-29 vial which would mean 4 ml in the small vial , I doubt it would all go in or do I buy sterilised holder vial and put the 2ml liquid from each vial in there. I suppose I could do separate injections for the IPA and the GRF-1 but I already do T shots daily so too many per day. Any suggestions welcome. Also on dose I was hoping to do injection before bed and though about 100mcg of each per night?, so how many clicks on the 0.3 syringe is that. its a bit confusing? :)
There are some reconsitiution calculators here somewhere but I would do this....2ml of Bacteriostatic Water in each one. Be careful when you inject the water to let it go down the sides of the bottle and not directly into the powder as it can damage the peptide. Once you have reconstituted each you will have 1000mcg/1ml in each vial (2ml total). Divide that by the 100 marks you have on the syringe. Which comes out to 10mcg/mark or 100mcg at the 10mark. Saturation dose is about 100mcg for the modified GRF 1-29. You can go as high as you want with the IPA. So if you stick with the 100mcg on each, just fill the syringe to the 10 mark with one and then the 20 mark with the other in the same syringe and inject them both at the same time. Before bed time is great.

Keepfit1

There are some reconsitiution calculators here somewhere but I would do this....2ml of Bacteriostatic Water in each one. Be careful when you inject the water to let it go down the sides of the bottle and not directly into the powder as it can damage the peptide. Once you have reconstituted each you will have 1000mcg/1ml in each vial (2ml total). Divide that by the 100 marks you have on the syringe. Which comes out to 10mcg/mark or 100mcg at the 10mark. Saturation dose is about 100mcg for the modified GRF 1-29. You can go as high as you want with the IPA. So if you stick with the 100mcg on each, just fill the syringe to the 10 mark with one and then the 20 mark with the other in the same syringe and inject them both at the same time. Before bed time is great.
thanks for that nice straight forward info, the vials from Peptide sciences come with label covering it so cant see inside but will scrape off

FangFang

Sometimes the vials are under significant vacuum. I'll pull the plunger out of a syringe and poke the needle into the vial to let the air pressure equalize. That way I can ease the bacterostatic water in slowly so as to not induce turbulence.

Keepfit1

Sometimes the vials are under significant vacuum. I'll pull the plunger out of a syringe and poke the needle into the vial to let the air pressure equalize. That way I can ease the bacterostatic water in slowly so as to not induce turbulence.
Nice tip thank you

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching