How To Raise Libido

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
Do they have anything to do with libido?

I have an ongoing battle with iron / ferritin / hematocrit

Who knew!

Sit back and take a good look at your most recent labs.....clear as day.....your trough FT level is too high which is going to drive up your RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit.

Not only are your RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit elevated but top it off that you have crashed your ferritin from way too frequent blood donations to try and control your elevated RBC's/hematocrit.
Screenshot (4223).png

Screenshot (4224).png

Again as I have stated numerous times on the forum although TT is important to know FT is what truly matters as it is the active unbound fraction of testosterone responsible for the positive effects.

The only way to know where your FT truly sits is to have it tested using an accurate assay such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration (next best).

You are injecting 140 mg T/week (70 mg every 3.5 days).

Although your trough TT 707 ng/dL is far from absurdly high your trough FT is high due to your lowish SHBG 16 nmol/L.

At least you had your FT tested using one of the most accurate assays (Equilibrium Ultrafiltration).

Your estradiol, RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit is elevated due to your high trough FT level, and keep in mind that peak levels can be much higher.
Screenshot (4222).png

Screenshot (4221).png

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel