How to raise estradiol/estrogen (not on an AI - TRT for 10-12 weeks)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
C

Chroniclowe

I used estradiol cream over the summer to improve levels from undetectable to 12.5 pg/mL. It's a viable approach, and the short action is good for stopping when/if aromatization hits more normal levels. Another member has mentioned using oral estradiol, which might be ok for short periods, but I think it's inadvisable for long-term use. I also used estradiol propionate injections because of the short half-life. I guess if long-term therapy were indicated then estradiol valerate injections might be ok. But stabilization would be slow.

I still can't fully explain why I stopped aromatizing for a period—pausing hCG use likely contributed—so I can't offer any ideas on your case. But keep monitoring your estradiol, as it may recover in time.
Hey, have you used oral estradiol by yourself? Looking for some experience from the usage. Im trying to get my aromatase enzymes back up from estrogen receptor damage. I,ve tried everything ,but not oral estrogen or estrogen injections(not available in my country)

Vince

Super Moderator
Hey, have you used oral estradiol by yourself? Looking for some experience from the usage. Im trying to get my aromatase enzymes back up from estrogen receptor damage. I,ve tried everything ,but not oral estrogen or estrogen injections(not available in my country)
Do you supplement with DHEA? I would think that’s the easiest way to increase estradiol.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
So you’re doing 56mg of testosterone per week, and 60iu’s of HCG per week? You sure those numbers are correct? Both seem very very low.
I agree. The reason your estradiol is low must be because your total T Is probably low. You never mentioned it.

C

Chroniclowe

Do you supplement with DHEA? I would think that’s the easiest way to increase estradiol.
Yes, upped trt 300mg/wk , 50mg dhea, 4mg estradiol cream! and desperately thrown 40mg dbol which is notorious from estrogen conversion (methylestrogen, more potent than normal estradiol) And what i got...zero Improvement to get any aromatisation! Still suffering very bad. This is horror. I dont know what i can do anymore. Tried everything.

C

Chroniclowe

No wonder. Dbol, oxandrolone, Winstrol... they all lower estradiol.
Never heard dianabol lowers estrogen, its notorius from conversion. When i was young i tried dbol and got my worst estrogen conversion ever (20mg ed) Just cant aromatase anymore. And its been decade. Also i added dbol after the estrogen cream, because cream didnt help anything despite the dosage is high as 4mg day! Nothing to lose maybe apply to whole 50g bottle estradiol cream. I can bet still zero aromatisation. Starting to get very desperate and worrying about my bones, my brain, heart health, vascular system etc. my wrists are very thin nowadays. Gonna check dexa scan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cataceous

Super Moderator
No, I never used the oral form. I have some on hand in case I need it in a pinch, but I still wouldn't use this form long-term. I did regain normal aromatization and hopefully will not need exogenous estradiol again.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Never heard dianabol lowers estrogen, its notorius from conversion. When i was young i tried dbol and got my worst estrogen conversion ever (20mg ed) Just cant aromatase anymore. And its been decade. Also i added dbol after the estrogen cream, because cream didnt help anything despite the dosage is high as 4mg day! Nothing to lose maybe apply to whole 50g bottle estradiol cream. I can bet still zero aromatisation. Starting to get very desperate and worrying about my bones, my brain, heart health, vascular system etc. my wrists are very thin nowadays. Gonna check dexa scan.
You are right. Dianabol does not decrease estradiol. Have you taken oxandrolone (Anavar) in the past? That one definitely does like all other DHT analogs. It did in my case and it was hard to bring back E2.

swoops36

300mg T, 40mg daily dbol, 50mg daily DHEA, 4mg e daily? After that you got bloodwork and it showed that your e2 didn’t increase at all? How long did you run that for? Are you doing this on your own?

C

Chroniclowe

You are right. Dianabol does not decrease estradiol. Have you taken oxandrolone (Anavar) in the past? That one definitely does like all other DHT analogs. It did in my case and it was hard to bring back E2.
No never, used AI,s 3-years and now its been years without them and still no aromatisation. How did you got your e2 back up?

C

Chroniclowe

300mg T, 40mg daily dbol, 50mg daily DHEA, 4mg e daily? After that you got bloodwork and it showed that your e2 didn’t increase at all? How long did you run that for? Are you doing this on your own?
”Normal e2 on bloodwork” but same symptoms and feeling after 2.5mg letro crash. Very dry joints, very dry skin, bones has became visible thin, etc. Before i used ai,s back in the day i was most aromatase person ever. And its been couple years now suffering. Low e2 symptoms with ”normal bloodwork” i,ve seen other cases, its some kind of estrogen receptor damage. I dont know if there cure to this. And yes now on my own, because no-one doctor would up dose to 300mg/wk and give that high dose estradiol cream to men. Just trying to desperately get estradiol up.

C

Chroniclowe

No, I never used the oral form. I have some on hand in case I need it in a pinch, but I still wouldn't use this form long-term. I did regain normal aromatization and hopefully will not need exogenous estradiol again.
How did you gain your aromatisation back? And do you remember how long it took it? And what was your dosages of estradiol?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
How did you gain your aromatisation back? And do you remember how long it took it? And what was your dosages of estradiol?
I'm not sure about the causes. As I mentioned, the period of undetectable estradiol correlated with a pause in using hCG, also a little SARM use. The recovery period after I resumed hCG wasn't long, just a few weeks I believe. I initially applied 100 mcg of estradiol cream daily. I later switched to daily injections of 30 mcg estradiol benzoate.

Kazman

Been on TRT for about 10-12 weeks now. Started off great, but now feel like death. Insomnia, terrible libido, freezing cold, joint pain, etc. My guess is due to my low estrogen levels, which I had confirmed. On my recent blood work, my free T was slightly over normal range, as was my total T. Estradiol (sensitive) was at 7 (low end of normal is 8). I am not on an AI. How do I increase my estrogen/estradiol?? My test is already quite high. I am on 160 per week split into 3 doses. I am also on HCG (800 IU split into 3 doses across the week).

Before starting TRT, my estradiol was also low, but so was my total and free T (both below normal) so more expected. Why am I not aromatizing?

Thanks!
I’ve had those exact same symptoms before even after getting my estrogen in check. Turns out I was deficient in multiple vitamins/minerals. A big one being iron.
Have you looked into that at all?

Gman86

I’ve had those exact same symptoms before even after getting my estrogen in check. Turns out I was deficient in multiple vitamins/minerals. A big one being iron.
Have you looked into that at all?

Ya iron is definitely an important one. It’s a Goldilocks mineral too. Too much can cause just as many problems as too little.

How did u find out u were low in iron? Which labs specifically told u that u were low? Just curious if u based it off or ur iron levels, or ferritin levels. Thanks.

Kazman

Ya iron is definitely an important one. It’s a Goldilocks mineral too. Too much can cause just as many problems as too little.

How did u find out u were low in iron? Which labs specifically told u that u were low? Just curious if u based it off or ur iron levels, or ferritin levels. Thanks.
I’m not 100% sure. I would have to dig up the bloodwork. I’ve basically just been going off of symptoms. Only issue now though is finding the sweet spot with having enough iron and not raising hematocrit levels to uncomfortable levels..

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me