How to properly transition from long ester to short ester?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Stanfoo

Say you're on enanthate and want to switch to a shorter ester like prop (better for dialing in instead of waiting 6 weeks just to make changes). How would you go about making the transition as smooth as possible?

Ideally you'd just wait out the 4 weeks for it to fully clear the body before switching, but then you'd probably feel like death with no test in your system.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Paul M

Why would you wait for the enanthate to clear? Surely you would just switch to prop on your next injection day to start your new protocol. Test is test at the end of the day, just with different esters for its release unless I'm missing something here.

Stanfoo

Well the purpose of switching to prop is to try different doses and get dialed in. Having enanthate still in you would get in the way of that.

Paul M

Enanthate has an half-life of 4.5 days and a mean residence time of 8.5 days. At most, if you injected prop say 3.5 days after your last enanthate injection you'd only have residue enanthate in your system for 5 days. In the grand long term scheme of TRT that's nothing.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I stopped the enanthate and linearly ramped up the propionate dose over a week or so. Right after that was the best two-week period I ever had on TRT.

Appassionato

Say you're on enanthate and want to switch to a shorter ester like prop (better for dialing in instead of waiting 6 weeks just to make changes). How would you go about making the transition as smooth as possible?

Ideally you'd just wait out the 4 weeks for it to fully clear the body before switching, but then you'd probably feel like death with no test in your system.

Are you changing injections frequency as well?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me