How to mix 11,000iu HCG vial?

Buy Lab Tests Online

jsmma

Sorry guys in advance if this is listed elsewhere. If so please point me in that direction.

Finally got prescription in the mail for HCG.

Even after asking for 5,000iu vials I received the 11,000iu vial. Came with bacteriastatic water and mixing syringe. But no instructions.

I know it's not ideal but a start.

My goal right now is to take 250iu SubQ MWF

Can someone point me to some proper and safe instructions for how to mix this stuff? How to store? If needed I can take pictures of exactly what I'm working with.

Thanks everyone

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I suggest the whole book. It’s a great read and Nelson does an excellent job with the explanation.
Testosterone: A Man's Guide- Second Edition: Nelson Vergel: 8582093077777: Amazon.com: Books

The easiest way to dilute an 11,000 UI vial is to use 11mL of BAC. This would then equal 100 IU’s for every 10 units on an Insulin syringe. In your case, it would be the 25 unit mark on the insulin syringe to equal 250 IU’s. I personally like to use less diluent to make the injection less volume.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
A few tips on reconstituting:

1. When you insert the syringe with the bac water into the vial make sure to hold on to the plunger as there will most likely be a vacuum in the vial and it will want to thrust the plunger down hard and fast and this is not good for a fragile peptide like HCG. Make sure the plunger is pointed to the side of the vial and gently lower it down.
2. Don't shake the vial to mix the HCG. Gently roll it between your palms still mixed.
3. Put in fridge and use as directed.

jsmma

I suggest the whole book. It's a great read and Nelson does an excellent job with the explanation.
http://www.amazon.com/Testosterone-...&qid=1375092869&sr=8-1&keywords=nelson+vergel

The easiest way to dilute an 11,000 UI vial is to use 11mL of BAC. This would then equal 100 IU's for every 10 units on an Insulin syringe. In your case, it would be the 25 unit mark on the insulin syringe to equal 250 IU's. I personally like to use less diluent to make the injection less volume.

PM Sent Keith

jsmma

Hi Nelson just a quick question to better my understanding. In the HCG thread it talks about using 7.5mL instead of 11mL, and if you go 7.5 then your actual dose will be cut in half. Just wondering if that is a typo or if thats indeed correct, and if correct why is that?

Thanks for your excellent write-up. I reconstituted the HCG last night using 7.5mL and just want to be sure I am getting the 250iu dose correctly before I start.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You caught a mistake! I am glad someone is actually reading my stuff!

I meant 5.5 ml of water

11,000 IU/5.5 ml= 2000 Iu per ml or cc

So, for 500 IU inject 0.25 ml

I hate injecting large volumes under the skin so that is why I use 5.5 and not 11 mls of water to mix it with the HCG powder

Here is a copy of our Reconstitution Instructions for HCG 11,000IU
HCG11000-11ml.jpg

Attachments

• HCG11000 11ml.pdf
    676 KB · Views: 677

ratbag

So 11,000 IU bottle of HCG when constituted sure is a lot of HCG. Doesn't this stuff go bad after a month in the fridge? I read somewhere that we should be loading it into syringes and freezing them to ensure no degradation of the HCG. This isn't mentioned here. How long does an 11,000/5.5ml constituted bottle last before it goes bad? Does this actually last 5 months in the fridge? Life sure would be easier if it did. Also like Nelson's idea of loading both in the syringe. Thx

Rockyo317

Just came across this about the Hcg mixing! Can some one please help me i finally received my Hcg and i orderd 2 Vials Of 5,000 ius Hcg came with strike water to just wounderinh can some body tell me how to mix this stuff and how much for a 5,000 ius vial can any body advise me please and let me know been i been on Trt for 8 months but wasent on the Hcg and friends of mine that been taking both for yrs said i need for the testies and more,! I feel mine shrunk and other things down there isent tye same so please any advise would be appreciated thank you Rocky

Vince

Super Moderator
It should have came with bacteriostatic water and 10ml syringe, load the syringe with 5ml of bac water and inject in the vial. That's it very simple. I hope that explains it for you.

Rockyo317

Thank you Vince and yesterday's comments to just wasent sure how to.mix the 5,000/iu bottle thought you put whole bottle of bacteria water in othervial with powder i want to ask you that yesterday thank you

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
It should have came with bacteriostatic water and 10ml syringe, load the syringe with 5ml of bac water and inject in the vial. That's it very simple. I hope that explains it for you.

If you reconstitute this way; 5 ML of Bac wather for a vial that is 5,000 units you need to know then that every 10 units on an insulin pin is equal to 125 iu's per injection of HCG.

Personally, I use only 2.5 ML of Bac water for a 5000 unit vial of HCG where every 5 units on an insulin pin is 125 iu's.

Just an easier injection and more concentrated...but that's just what I like.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me