How to Increase Attraction in Your Relationship: Interview with Rebecca Watson

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

hefab

Hi my name is Henry and I am 57 years old. I don’t have problems with erection but my wife 54 years old. She doesn’t lubricate and she doesn’t have interest anymore. Can somebody give some good advice. I would really appreciate.

Fernando Almaguer

Hi my name is Henry and I am 57 years old. I don’t have problems with erection but my wife 54 years old. She doesn’t lubricate and she doesn’t have interest anymore. Can somebody give some good advice. I would really appreciate.
Hi Henry I'm sure there is good information out there. Of course, lube. Even if she isn't interested, she should be interested in your needs and getting them met.

What are her erogenous zones, what foreplay used to get her going? Just some questions to ask her or yourself perhaps.

Vince

Super Moderator
Some people use a little weed to help these the pain that some woman have. Also, you may want to get her estrogen levels checked.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me