How to get doc to view other labs as necessary

Buy Lab Tests Online

blinkyvx

DHEA-S, DHT, prolactin, pregnenolone, progesterone, HS-CRP

States none are medically necessary anyone have pubmed articles on hand or others that relate their importance in TRT.

I've found articles that explain what they do, but i doubt he will acknowledge them as they arent "medical" enough. Asked him to get a second TRT opinion and to look at a hormone pathway diagram, but im noot optimistic,

yes i can order myself but rather expensive for all

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

dnfuss

DHEA-S, DHT, prolactin, pregnenolone, progesterone, HS-CRP

States none are medically necessary anyone have pubmed articles on hand or others that relate their importance in TRT.

I've found articles that explain what they do, but i doubt he will acknowledge them as they arent "medical" enough. Asked him to get a second TRT opinion and to look at a hormone pathway diagram, but im noot optimistic,

yes i can order myself but rather expensive for all
Be careful. Just because your doctor orders them doesn't mean that your health insurance will cover them. Your insurer may also find them not medically necessary. Even if your doctor will order them, I would definitely confirm coverage/pricing with insurer before having blood drawn. Have you priced these with Discounted Labs?

blinkyvx

with my insurance if doc orders its covered, previous doctor did some of them , so its not about medical necessity its his opinion.
Since one doc did and now new one wont.

I am looking for medical literature to attempt to educate him though.

yes discount labs is about 300$ or so

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Be careful. Just because your doctor orders them doesn't mean that your health insurance will cover them. Your insurer may also find them not medically necessary. Even if your doctor will order them, I would definitely confirm coverage/pricing with insurer before having blood drawn.
So true!! Many are shocked when 3 months later they get a bill for over $1000. A doctor's order does not equal automatic insurance payment.

Getting Affordable Blood Tests With or Without Insurance: Top Barriers

SilverSurfer

I asked my doc to run DHEA, DHT, Prolactin, and E2 because of “lethargy“ and libido issues from my severe opioid use disorder and my medication Suboxone. The only real symptom was libido but I wanted to make sure insurance paid for the expanded hormone tests. Don’t expect insurance to pay for them more than once per year.

blinkyvx

ya ive stated those symptoms multiple times he doesnt give a damn.
-low energy
-low libido
-depressive symptoms
-ed issues
-low motivation

He just doesnt care

SilverSurfer

ya ive stated those symptoms multiple times he doesnt give a damn.
-low energy
-low libido
-depressive symptoms
-ed issues
-low motivation

He just doesnt care

I gave my doctor a list of the tests I wanted run. Expect a little pushback from the doc, but be adamant. If he refuses, Fire him and find a new GP.

fifty

What did you do when your previous doctor ordered DHEA-S, DHT, prolactin, pregnenolone, progesterone?

What were your interventions? If your DHT is low or your prolactin is high what are you going to do?

blinkyvx

I got lucky. She ordered DHEA and prolactin. Dont think ice ever had the others. Showed her a book I was reading definitive guide to TRT she agreed to those dunno why..

blinkyvx

DHT can try scrotal cream or underground proviron, other things I've read but one can Google "raise DHT" Or if a doctor will RX it I've read varying things on if a doctor can/can't. Prolactin I'm not as sure about.

Preg/ DHEA can Supplement. Progesterone possibly but unsure I'd want to.

DHT seems to tie a lot into motivation/feel good hormone/ zest for life etc. Interests me the most.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me