How to do Daily T injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

Borneo

My current protocol is 75 mg of T every 3.5 days.
it brings my Total T up to about 1000 ng/dl, but also my E2 to about 60, and feeling pretty bad.
Libido is non-existent, no morning wood etc.
Im reluctant to use an AI, at least for now, so i am going to try to move a daily T injection of 20mg ED (with some inspiration from Vince and CoastWatcher)
the problem is im not sure about the technicalities, with my current protocol im injecting in the glutes using a 1.25 inch needle 23g but using that everyday feels a bit too much.

I read Vince's post about daily injections and i saw a lot of people use 27-30g and 0.5-5/8 inch needles.
Because of the very short needle im not sure on what sites do you inject besides shoulders? what sites do people refer to when saying "shallow IM" and wouldnt that be SQ with that needle length? what would be good sites to use and cycle on a daily protocol?

thanks you all for sharing your knowledge

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

Both SubQ and IM work. Some individuals have trouble with one or the other. The way to find out is try them.

I am on one extreme end: subQ works fine for me, IM doesn't. I use a 5/16" 30g insulin syringe for T cyp in grapeseed oil, and HCG injections. (Now combining the two EOD) It works great and I am not poking 23 g holes in my muscles.

You can see my labs here: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...ckhawk-s-journey-with-TRT&p=113930#post113930

Total T over 1115 on 84mg/week... Sub Q works.

CoastWatcher

I've been injecting on a daily basis for four years and am locked in with levels that - FOR ME - couldn't be better. Will this work for you? I certainly hope it does; I adopted a daily protocol to avoid an AI and it worked wonders (and it gave me a rock-solid libido). I believe Vince would say very similar things, as do others. However, in this game not everyone finds success on the same schedule as others. Not trying to scare you, only being realistic. I wish you success and remind you that the first six weeks will be a bit of a roller-coaster ride. You may be tempted to give up. Stay the course and see how things unfold.

I use 30g 1/2 inch needles. I like to say that if I can reach it, I'll inject there. Shoulders, thighs, glutes, anywhere and everywhere. In my case it's mostly a shallow-IM injection, but in some cases I'm sure it's a SubQ due to a thicker fat pad. I simply don't worry about it. You're going to be so happy giving up 23g needles - harpoons have no place in TRT!

How much testosterone are you going to inject every day? It's likely you won't need as much over the course of a week.

Borneo

That sounds great Blackhawk, hope it will work for me too.
Can you elaborate on injection sites? do you do it only in the abdomen?

Vince

Super Moderator
My protocol is 16 mg of testosterone cypionate daily, 500 iu of HCG twice a week, 25 mg of DHEA and no AI.

testosterone serum 1117 ng/dL range 264 - 916
Free T 30.3 pg/mL range 6.6 - 18.1
DHEA - Sulfate 347.3 range 48.9 - 344.2
Estradiol, Sensitive 29.5 range 8.0 - 35.0
SHBG 48.8 range 19.3 - 76.4
HCT 47.9 range 37.5 - 51.0

I also use an Easy Touch 29g half inch syringe, I use it for both HCG and testosterone cypionate with grapeseed oil. I injected my shoulders and VG. It did take time and practice for me to get comfortable injecting in the VG. I rotate my injection sites daily.

Best Injection site, no aspiration needed, avoids all nerves

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...n-site-no-aspiration-needed-avoids-all-nerves

Borneo

I've been injecting on a daily basis for four years and am locked in with levels that - FOR ME - couldn't be better. Will this work for you? I certainly hope it does; I adopted a daily protocol to avoid an AI and it worked wonders (and it gave me a rock-solid libido). I believe Vince would say very similar things, as do others. However, in this game not everyone finds success on the same schedule as others. Not trying to scare you, only being realistic. I wish you success and remind you that the first six weeks will be a bit of a roller-coaster ride. You may be tempted to give up. Stay the course and see how things unfold.

I use 30g 1/2 inch needles. I like to say that if I can reach it, I'll inject there. Shoulders, thighs, glutes, anywhere and everywhere. In my case it's mostly a shallow-IM injection, but in some cases I'm sure it's a SubQ due to a thicker fat pad. I simply don't worry about it. You're going to be so happy giving up 23g needles - harpoons have no place in TRT!

How much testosterone are you going to inject every day? It's likely you won't need as much over the course of a week.

My current protocol is 150mg a week, and im going to try 20 ED so 140 a week.
Its comforting knowing i shouldnt worry about the injection sites because my doctor told me i probably shouldn't inject T with a needle so short, so its comforting hearing from you guys its ok.
BTW i tried 100mg a week and it gave a Total T level of 600 ng/dl. and E2 of 32. which felt ok but not great, probably due to T being just ok and not great.

Blackhawk

That sounds great Blackhawk, hope it will work for me too.
Can you elaborate on injection sites? do you do it only in the abdomen?

I currently cycle through 6 sites, 3 on each side: abdomen next to umbilicus, "love handle" area, and skin/fat over glutes. I do pull up tissue so needle goes in below the skin, not down to fascia or muscle. I do not inject into pinched area of skin, but where the skin is being pulled up off muscle underneath. I am very lean and even with that short needle, in some locations like over quads I do enter fascia/muscle going straight in. I have had more trouble with hitting venules in my legs so stopped injecting over quads.

Vince

Super Moderator
Nelson is the first person I know who started using shallow IM, he's a reason I tried it. I'm really happy with the results. I did tried sub Q injection for a short time but never liked it.

madman

Super Moderator
My current protocol is 150mg a week, and im going to try 20 ED so 140 a week.
Its comforting knowing i shouldnt worry about the injection sites because my doctor told me i probably shouldn't inject T with a needle so short, so its comforting hearing from you guys its ok.
BTW i tried 100mg a week and it gave a Total T level of 600 ng/dl. and E2 of 32. which felt ok but not great, probably due to T being just ok and not great.

I would not get too caught up in your TT numbers.....sure it is good to know but free t is what really matters as it is the unbound active fraction of testosterone.

What is your SHBG as it is critical to know as it will dictate dose/injection frequency.

Most with low to low/normal SHBG do well injecting smaller doses of testosterone EOD or daily.

As far as your E2 being high on the 150mg/week (75mg every 3.5 days) protocol was it the E2 (sensitive assay)?

Borneo

I would not get too caught up in your TT numbers.....sure it is good to know but free t is what really matters as it is the unbound active fraction of testosterone.

What is your SHBG as it is critical to know as it will dictate dose/injection frequency.

Most with low to low/normal SHBG do well injecting smaller doses of testosterone EOD or daily.

As far as your E2 being high on the 150mg/week (75mg every 3.5 days) protocol was it the E2 (sensitive assay)?

Madman, I totally agree about the TT numbers. i did take arimidex a few times, the first time i took it was a quarter of a pill and i felt amazing for 4 days, and those 4 days gave me hope that its possible to feel great with TRT, but i only managed to duplicate that effect once more in the course of 3 month without changing other factors.. that's probably a result of the arimidex not being dispersed evenly in the pill, or factors that im not aware of yet.

i dont have SHBG and free T labs for the 150 a week protocol but,
After two month of injecting 50mg every 3.5 days my labs were:
TT- 600 ng/dl
e2 - 31 (non-sensitive since it doesnt exist in my country)
SHBG - 23 (nmol/l)
Free T - 16 ng/dl

Last edited:

Blackhawk

Madman, I totally agree about the TT numbers. i did take arimidex a few times, the first time i took it was a quarter of a pill and i felt amazing for 4 days, and those 4 days gave me hope that its possible to feel great with TRT, but i only managed to duplicate that effect once more in the course of 3 month without changing other factors.. that's probably a result of the arimidex not being dispersed evenly in the pill, or factors that im not aware of yet.

i dont have SHBG and free T labs for the 150 a week protocol but,
After two month of injecting 50mg every 3.5 days my labs were:
TT- 600 ng/dl
e2 - 31 (non-sensitive since it doesnt exist in my country)
SHBG - 23 (nmol/l)
Free T - 16 ng/dl

SHBG - 23 (nmol/l): More frequent injections could do you a world of good. I'd go to every other day or daily with that SHBG.

melabarb

Would a 29g half-inch syringe reach the muscle when doing VG injections? Also, would a 29g syringe work with testosterone cypionate in cottonseed oil? Lastly, when Nelson V. combines the testosterone cypionate with HCG in one syringe, is there is ever a concern of contamination?

Vince

Super Moderator
Would a 29g half-inch syringe reach the muscle when doing VG injections? Also, would a 29g syringe work with testosterone cypionate in cottonseed oil? Lastly, when Nelson V. combines the testosterone cypionate with HCG in one syringe, is there is ever a concern of contamination?
A 29g is probably too small for cottonseed, I would use a 27g. The 1/2" should be long enough to reach the muscle if not you're doing a Sub-Q. I did combine T and HCG in the same syringe for one year, never had any issues.

Blackhawk

Nelson V. combines the testosterone cypionate with HCG in one syringe, is there is ever a concern of contamination?

That depends entirely on your diligence regarding sterile technique and care in drawing meds from the vials to prepare for injection.

Personally, I am now combining T cyp and HCG in my injections, no problem.

melabarb

In reply to your comment, "The 1/2" should be long enough to reach the muscle if not you're doing a Sub-Q," I am not sure I understand what you mean. If I inject the 1/2" syringe at a 90 degree angle in the rear deltoid or VG area, which would it be, Sub-Q or IM?

M

MarkM

In reply to your comment, "The 1/2" should be long enough to reach the muscle if not you're doing a Sub-Q," I am not sure I understand what you mean. If I inject the 1/2" syringe at a 90 degree angle in the rear deltoid or VG area, which would it be, Sub-Q or IM?

The VG and deltoid can be reached with a 1/2" needle for IM unless you have lots of fat then you would need a longer needle to inject IM. I use a 28 gauge 1/2" for VG and deltoid IM injections. You can still use the 1/2" for Subq if your fat level is high.

melabarb

Thank you, MarkM! Can you use 28 gauge with testosterone cypionate in cottonseed oil? I hear testosterone cypionate in grapeseed oil can be used with a 29 gauge needle but a thicker needle is needed when the testosterone cypionate is combined with cottonseed oil.

Vince

Super Moderator
Thank you, MarkM! Can you use 28 gauge with testosterone cypionate in cottonseed oil? I hear testosterone cypionate in grapeseed oil can be used with a 29 gauge needle but a thicker needle is needed when the testosterone cypionate is combined with cottonseed oil.

I would use a 27g 1/2 inch syringe for cottonseed oil. That was my original syringe I used for everything, it is also virtually painless and very easy to inject with.

I would recommend the Easy Touch brand.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching