How to calc Cyp to scrotal cream doses?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rentner2022

I (54M) am currently taking 130 Test Cyp a week but want to try scrotal cream to see if it is better at improving libido symptoms. Currently 130 TC/wk (split 3x) puts me at about the right overall level (trough TT at 1000, free T at 25, E2 sensitive at 34). But I don't want to switch entirely, I want to move to a split protocol.

So here's what I was thinking- if one click is .25 ml and it's a 50 mg/ml cream, then that's 12.5 Test per click. At a 50% absorption rate that 6 mg Test absorbed per click. 130 mg/wk injected is 18.5 mg/day of TC. I think TC is about 70% Test so that's 13 mg Test/day. So if I wanted to start with a split protocol adding one click a day of cream that means I can cut my TC injections by half (to say maybe 70 mg/wk)?

Do I have that math right? Has anyone done anything similar?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DixieWrecked

If you have an idea of how you absorb you could get a better calculation. But you don't know that yet so you're taking a shot in the dark.

DonaldPump2020

I would use the half of a normal shoulder dose and look from there. Since your bloods will stabilize in days you can dial it in pretty fast.

there are two studies about transscrotal application:

scrotum appl. is 5-8 times stronger than normal skin sites

Z

Zibernet

I (54M) am currently taking 130 Test Cyp a week but want to try scrotal cream to see if it is better at improving libido symptoms. Currently 130 TC/wk (split 3x) puts me at about the right overall level (trough TT at 1000, free T at 25, E2 sensitive at 34). But I don't want to switch entirely, I want to move to a split protocol.

So here's what I was thinking- if one click is .25 ml and it's a 50 mg/ml cream, then that's 12.5 Test per click. At a 50% absorption rate that 6 mg Test absorbed per click. 130 mg/wk injected is 18.5 mg/day of TC. I think TC is about 70% Test so that's 13 mg Test/day. So if I wanted to start with a split protocol adding one click a day of cream that means I can cut my TC injections by half (to say maybe 70 mg/wk)?

Do I have that math right? Has anyone done anything similar?

If you want to replicate a trough TT of 1000 with a 20% cream, try 2 clicks AM and 2 clicks PM and see where that get you 12h after application.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me