How to Become a Hormone Coach

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bennytrt

Hello guys,

This is my first time posting on here. My question is does anyone know or recommend a place to become a hormone coach. I have found a few websites about hormone/nutrition coaching but I am skeptical.

I have already learned a vast amount of knowledge from here and all the clinical studies that I have read but I feel like I am missing more.

Thank you in advance for any replies.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hello guys,

This is my first time posting on here. My question is does anyone know or recommend a place to become a hormone coach. I have found a few websites about hormone/nutrition coaching but I am skeptical.

I have already learned a vast amount of knowledge from here and all the clinical studies that I have read but I feel like I am missing more.

Thank you in advance for any replies.
If it was me I would P.M.Nelson, I'm sure he can help you.

Bennytrt

I would wait until my next book comes out before the holidays. In the meanwhile, read every single stickie in this forum. It will take you probably a week but you will know more than most doctors. I also recommend my videos on youtube about testosterone.

Hello Vergel,

Sounds like a plan. I am not in rush so I will go ahead and wait for your book. Yes, I have watched a few of your videos on you tube and they are great. I have taken a lot of notes and printed out so many things from here. This forum is fantastic and I get so into it that I lose track of time. I am such a big science geek so I am always intrigued and want to know more and more.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me