How to avoid testosterone injection complications

Buy Lab Tests Online
Just started injections and I have very slight pain in my quad muscle the one I injected. I know this is common and no big deal yet...but is there anyway to know how to avoid hitting the lymphatic system or many other issues. Do you guys shave the area you inject to avoid possibly injecting a hair into your muscle etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

captq

I have not thought of any of that.

Per the forum and especially Nelson I use a 28G needle 1/2 for a shallow intramuscular and I inject every three days.

I will say when I was using the big 20G needles I would hit a nerve sometimes and it would hurt a bit and I would also get some leaking of Test but since I've gone to the fine gauge needles I've had no problems even with much more frequent injections.

Last edited:
Thanks Captq I used a 1 inch needle 25 gauge in my quad. I guess I only needed to go in half an inch. I'm waiting for syringes in the mail that I think are only half an inch. Vince Carter, yes I am, but looking at biology I think offshoots of the lymphatic system still extend into that area...maybe shallow injections help I'm not sure. Thanks!

I get a twinge maybe 20% of my injections there, maybe <5% do I get any soreness the day off or after. I've on very rare occasion get some moderate soreness lasting 3-4 days. I'm trying to make sure that I get out that little air bubble even though they say it's nothing, Im looking at that as not getting a blob of air in the tissue.

tmckenzie

I have found a product when I did injections called curacerm. Has a lot of lido caine in it. Put on 5 mins before shot and then massage. It makes a big difference.

I am using 29 gauge 1/2 needles and injecting in my stomach and/or love handles.

So far the only thing I don't like about it is the time it takes to get the test (1 ml) into the syringe. I noticed on my next batch I am lowered to 1.5 ml per week so this means when splitting it up I can drop to .75 ml.

The last time I did my quad about, two weeks ago, it hurt for a week. I mean to the point where bench pressing I put my foot out on a bucket because I didn't want to bend the leg.

Well you need to clear needle of air etc. but going to shallow into fat pad there is little to no issue with hitting a vien etc. nor real chance to hit nerve etc. been doing it now nearly two years and it's really easy and flawless EOD

ERO

I am using 29 gauge 1/2 needles and injecting in my stomach and/or love handles.

So far the only thing I don't like about it is the time it takes to get the test (1 ml) into the syringe. I noticed on my next batch I am lowered to 1.5 ml per week so this means when splitting it up I can drop to .75 ml.

The last time I did my quad about, two weeks ago, it hurt for a week. I mean to the point where bench pressing I put my foot out on a bucket because I didn't want to bend the leg.

The best way to get the Test into the insulin syringe is to back fill it with like a 23 gauge needle. Pull the plunger out, use the larger needle and syringe to fill it with your dose, replace the plunger and you are good to go.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
My TRT was extremely simplified when I started using a 27 gauge 1/2 inch syringe to inject 0.25 cc of testosterone plus 500 IU of hCG twice per week. No pain, no risk of bleeding or bruising, savings on supplies, and little waste of testosterone since I do not use a loading needle anymore.

This method also minimizes serious pulmonary microembolism (POME) reactions (cough and shortness of breath caused by testosterone + oil going into lungs when it reaches the bloodstream after we inject in the wrong spot that may enable injecting into a blood vessel).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me