How to approach a woman about a possible vaginal PH problem

Buy Lab Tests Online
I recently started seeing a really pretty, amazing, and decent human being. I like everything about her with the exception that I can obviously tell she has a PH problem in her loins. Every time she has really clumpy white blobs that come out and I am not used to this at all. I'm used to clear sticky runny type. I'm not sure how to approach because unlike most men I get that she has an issue that can probably easily be resolved (but maybe not). Unfortunately it continually turns me off and is almost making me not want to see her anymore...which is dumb, so maybe I should try and talk to her about it. She is in school to be a nurse anyway. How would you approach this issue?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Just sit down with her and talk it out. Who knows, she might put something on the table about you. Get it sorted out, then it should help strengthen your relationship a bit more knowing you both can talk about things like that ...

To me, and I'm shallow as F (Imagine that) I've been there and I take it as a red flag. Add in a nurse (in training) because women know these things and if she doesn't, or won't, that reason for me to punch out. I mean, if I have **** cheese, I mean, you know that. You can smell it, you can sense it.
If thats the only issue, just blurt it out when the time is right. I used to have to counsel young enlisted Airmen about their hygeine and you think it's a tough subject to broach. Of course it's tougher to do it with some one youre trying a relationship with but I found it easiest to just go for it. "Look, it's hot, maybe youre from up North, but it's hot here, you're marching all day, you have PC after classes, make sure you bathe, every day, wash your body, with soap, once a day".
Always best if you don't get that accusatory something is wrong with you tactic.

Fat01

The term pH alludes to a numerical measure of the causticity or alkalinity of any arrangement. pH values regularly change over a scale from 0 to 14, with the pH of unbiased arrangements equivalent to 7.The pH of the vagina corresponds to the secretions continually produced by the vaginal walls.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me