How to add T Cream to Injection Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

antelopers

I am thinking about asking my doctor for this to boost libido and boost my slightly-above-mid-range DHT to the top for the benefits of high DHT and its effects to counteract estrogen. Guys who have done this, how did you add the cream to your regimen? As far as how much cream, and how you adjusted your injection protocol to compensate, and if you received any benefit from it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Typically it's in a click dispenser for a measured amount per click which what I get from Empower is 12.5mg per click. I use 1-2 clicks PRN or as I choose to use it, usually on weekends as I think it might help my recovery from a week in the gym.
Note that when you want to pull a DHT lab you need to apply that cream 2-3hrs prior to your blood draw. I proved thru testing that 24hrs later I return to my baseline of ~40 on a 16-79 scale. Application of the cream prior to a draw returns a result in the 100 range on that same scale.

I did not alter my injections in any way or anything else.

antelopers

Typically it's in a click dispenser for a measured amount per click which what I get from Empower is 12.5mg per click. I use 1-2 clicks PRN or as I choose to use it, usually on weekends as I think it might help my recovery from a week in the gym.
Note that when you want to pull a DHT lab you need to apply that cream 2-3hrs prior to your blood draw. I proved thru testing that 24hrs later I return to my baseline of ~40 on a 16-79 scale. Application of the cream prior to a draw returns a result in the 100 range on that same scale.

I did not alter my injections in any way or anything else.
Thanks Vince, do you find the cream added any noticeable improvements for you?

I think in the hours before sex that it helps me, I think it can help take some edge off my E symptoms, but it doesn't make me horny or anything like that.

T4lee

I've been waiting to write about this, because I'd really hate to jinx it! After a month I have to say the results have been great. What I hoped for was an improved libido and I got that in spades what I didn't expect was the improved sense of wellbeing and confidence.

I'm doing 1 click in the morning, after showering. It's a 5% T-cream from Empower and yes I do apply it scrotally. My PA at Defy calls it DHT cream.

I don't have any labs scheduled for a few months but I may pull a DHT early. If I do I'll follow Vince's tip about doing it within 3 hours of application.

ccnowick

I've been waiting to write about this, because I'd really hate to jinx it! After a month I have to say the results have been great. What I hoped for was an improved libido and I got that in spades what I didn't expect was the improved sense of wellbeing and confidence.

I'm doing 1 click in the morning, after showering. It's a 5% T-cream from Empower and yes I do apply it scrotally. My PA at Defy calls it DHT cream.

I don't have any labs scheduled for a few months but I may pull a DHT early. If I do I'll follow Vince's tip about doing it within 3 hours of application.
Do you mind sharing your regimen? I do 14mg cyp daily, no AI, 900 iu hcg split M/W/F 3x300. Libido is up and down. Better than before TRT, but not where I want it to be even on good days. I have labs again in about 3 weeks. I’ve never tested DHT. I might next blood draw. Thanks.

T4lee

I do twice a week injections of T cyp, 60mg each. 500 iu HCG the day before I inject T cyp. No AI. My DHT always comes in middle of the range. After reading a lot about the difference it can make I added the daily cream to the mix. I felt a real change in my libido within 3 days. A week later my wife said I needed to stop waking her up at 3 AM. Honestly I feel like I'm 23 not 63.

I also do a variation of Gene's NO stack

Hope this helps!

ccnowick

I do twice a week injections of T cyp, 60mg each. 500 iu HCG the day before I inject T cyp. No AI. My DHT always comes in middle of the range. After reading a lot about the difference it can make I added the daily cream to the mix. I felt a real change in my libido within 3 days. A week later my wife said I needed to stop waking her up at 3 AM. Honestly I feel like I'm 23 not 63.

Hope this helps!
Yes sir. Thank you. I hope it keeps going well with you!

Abuser200

Hope this helps!
Sorry for bumping this thread. But @T4lee how are you still doing on the injections combined with the cream?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me