How soon to feel a difference once HCG is added?

Buy Lab Tests Online

iwasthatkid

Hi guys,

My T was increased from 280 to 290 after 5 weeks TRT without HCG. My E2 was also low. I was on 100mg/week protocol.

My urologist decided to add 1000iu/week HCG to my protocol and increase T injection to 150mg/week last Tuesday. I got my first 500iu injection on Wednesday and the second half this morning. My balls seem to be already bigger than without HCG (or possibly just my imagination).

My question is, how long can it take for my T and E2 to increase to a new level. And how long does it take for people to feel a difference mentally and physically due the increased E2 and T once HCG is added?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

pistolero

You may not feel anything from the HCG. Around four to six weeks you should start feeling better from the increased test. Energy, mood, libido, usually see improvement starting in those weeks. For changes you can see in the mirror many more months.

CoastWatcher

We can offer a bit more focused discussion if you post your lab values (along with the associated ranges). Where does your free testosterone and SHBG sit? Your results raise concerns that your protocol may well be working against you.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me