How serious is the risk to transfer cream to wife during sex?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Z

Zibernet

We have sex on average twice a day, very hard for me to tell in advance exactly when.

I apply testosterone cream (Pentravan base) twice a day to the scrotum.
My scrotum comes in contact with her vagina and her mouth.

How long is it safe to wait before engaging in sex after cream application?
Is no amount of time safe and should scrotum always be washed before sex?

Anyone has had their wife develop high testosterone symptoms because of transfer?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

We have sex on average twice a day, very hard for me to tell in advance exactly when.

Anyone has had their wife develop high testosterone symptoms because of transfer?
I’m not 100% sure, but I would imagine there’s always going to be some transference no matter how long after ur application u wait. Unless u wash it off, of course. I would imagine the longer after ur application, the less testosterone would be transferred to her. I also wonder if she would get less testosterone in her system by getting it in her mouth, compared to ur scrotum brushing up on her skin, and absorbing that way. I’m pretty sure if we ingested the testosterone cream it would get destroyed in our stomachs, correct? I could be wrong on that. I’m curious about it tho. Hopefully Nelson, or someone else will know the answer. U might be alright honestly as long as she keeps that area in her mouth and not brushing her skin up against it lol. And just washing her hands afterwards too. But my gf’s testosterone was rock bottom when we randomly had her checked. She’s been on testosterone ever since, and she definitely feels a lot better, and things in the bedroom have improved greatly. So maybe it wouldn’t be the worst thing if u transferred some to ur girl, js lol. In males E2 is the main driver of libido, in females testosterone is the main driver of libido. So maybe u should be worrying less about transferring as little to her as possible, and start trying to figure out how to transfer as much of it to her as u can lol. Just an FYI tho, women should not be taking exogenous testosterone when trying to conceive. Other than that testosterone can be a lot of fun, for both men and women. I’ve personally been having a blast since my girl got on it

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator

2 hrs post-application should be okay but even then just to be safe you can wash the area with soap/water.

Keep in mind that you are applying a fairly high dose of T 200 mg/mL.

madman

Super Moderator

You can clearly see how small of a dose would be needed in order to boost a female's T levels!

4) If an approved female formulation is not available, one-tenth of a standard male dose of 1% transdermal testosterone or about 300 mcg/day can usually achieve the normal premenopausal physiological range
Screenshot (5895).png

madman

Super Moderator
post #2

*Measures of total T were performed by MS/LC, and of free T by equilibrium dialysis. Normal ranges for total T is 15-70 ng/dl and free T is 0.5-6.5 pg/ml

Conclusion

Treatment of HSDD in postmenopausal women with compounded T via CS or IVoil-C, at doses of 0.5-2.0 mg, effectively raises T levels to the upper premenopausal range.
Vaginal oil capsules may be particularly useful in avoiding accidental hormone contact by other household members. An FDA-approved form of T replacement would be a welcome treatment for women with HSDD.

Z

Zibernet

*If your partner is pregnant, it is extra important that you take care to protect her from testosterone

If it's a baby boy maybe it would help in virilizing him in the womb, wouldn't it?
Couldn't hurt given all the chemicals around.

If it's a girl I wouldn't touch my wife with testosterone.

madman

Super Moderator
If it's a baby boy maybe it would help in virilizing him in the womb, wouldn't it?

*When used in the household, children and women are at risk for secondary, unintentional testosterone gel exposure. Enlargement of genitalia, precocious pubic hair development, bone age advancement, and inappropriate aggressive and sexual behavior have been reported in children with secondary testosterone gel exposure. Although some children have a reversal of virilization following the elimination of exposure, advanced bone ages and clitoromegaly have been found to persist.

*Secondary exposure of women to testosterone gels has been observed. Women exposed to testosterone gel can show hirsutism, irregular menses, and mood changes.

*Transdermal testosterone exposure during pregnancy can result in the virilization of the fetus. In addition to concerns about postnatal childhood secondary testosterone exposure, adverse effects on the fetus following maternal exposure need to be considered.

JA Battle

How do you find the cream to be vs your experience with dmso test?

Cooper

post #2

*Measures of total T were performed by MS/LC, and of free T by equilibrium dialysis. Normal ranges for total T is 15-70 ng/dl and free T is 0.5-6.5 pg/ml

Conclusion

Treatment of HSDD in postmenopausal women with compounded T via CS or IVoil-C, at doses of 0.5-2.0 mg, effectively raises T levels to the upper premenopausal range.
Vaginal oil capsules may be particularly useful in avoiding accidental hormone contact by other household members. An FDA-approved form of T replacement would be a welcome treatment for women with HSDD.
When talking clicks of 200mg how much cream is 0.5-2.0 mg, effectively raises T levels to the upper premenopausal range?

madman

Super Moderator
When talking clicks of 200mg how much cream is 0.5-2.0 mg, effectively raises T levels to the upper premenopausal range?

Most men on trt are using a 20% strength (200 mg/mL) compounded T cream

1 mL (4 clicks) = 200mg T
0.25 mL (1click) = 50 mg T

Women being treated for HSSD would use a 1% strength (10 mg/mL) compounded T cream.

1 mL = 10 mg T
0.25 mL = 2.5mg T

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale