How often to injection prop/cyp blend?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Czecprto

Hello. My doctor has prescribed a blend of 20 percent propionate and 80 percent cypionate. I have mid range shbg of 35. What is the most appropriate time to space out injections? He said every 3 days but I thought propionate needed to be inject every other day at least. Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
The half life of Cypionate is 6-7 days and Enanthate is 5-6? I've would inject both every 3.5 day with shbg of 35.

Blackhawk

Do you know why your doctor specified the added proprionate?

The cypionate will provide a more stable longer lasting base as it is a longer lasting ester.

Proprionate has a shorter half life, hence more rapid uptake, peak and trough after dosing. Commonly on TRT, guys are using it daily to mimic diurnal hormone rhythm. Taken alone, not combined with cyp it is generally taken ED or EOD.

I don't why added prop in the formula would help if dosage was less frequent. But speculating here, I'd anticipate with E3D, you'll have two different bumps in blood T level on a three day repeat. Maybe the idea is that the prop kicks in first then cyp provides a secondary peak before next dosage over 3 day period, while the longer cyp half life carries your baseline/trough along at a high enough level.

Last edited:

Czecprto

The half life of Cypionate is 6-7 days and Enanthate is 5-6? I've would inject both every 3.5 day with shbg of 35.

I think half life of propionate is 2-3 days. Cypionate 6-7.

Do you know why your doctor specified the added proprionate?

The cypionate will provide a more stable longer lasting base as it is a longer lasting ester.

Proprionate has a shorter half life, hence more rapid uptake, peak and trough after dosing. Commonly on TRT, guys are using it daily to mimic diurnal hormone rhythm. Taken alone, not combined with cyp it is generally taken ED or EOD. I don't why added prop in the formula would help if dosage was less frequent.

Speculating here, I'd anticipate with E3D, you'll have two different bumps in blood T level on a three day repeat. Maybe the idea is that the prop kicks in first then cyp provides a secondary peak before next dosage over 3 day period, while the longer cyp half life carries your baseline/trough along at a high enough level.

So would e3d work well for this? He says that most of his guys "like the feel" with the little bit of propionate.

CoastWatcher

In explaining the protocol, and the choices he made, what explanation did he/she offer?

I’m a daily injector of enanthate, my doctor offers prop injections as well, but in talking it through we opted to stay where I have been (happily) for five years.

The blending of two...

fifty

If you buy the product he prescribed you need to also buy the protocol. Every 3 days. Maybe 3.5 days like was mentioned if you want days to always be the doing the same days of the week.

Defy sells this blend too. It’s not like the doctor is going off the rails.

Last edited:

Czecprto

In explaining the protocol, and the choices he made, what explanation did he/she offer?

I’m a daily injector of enanthate, my doctor offers prop injections as well, but in talking it through we opted to stay where I have been (happily) for five years.

The blending of two...
He said that pretty much all of his guys like the feel of it because it gets into the system right away. I should have questioned it more.

fifty

Dude prescribed you 20% prop. It'll probably be awesome. I don't get why everyone comes on here to second guess every little thing about their doctors. If that's the case, just go with Defy.

antelopers

Did you go with this blend? How do you like it? I am thinking of trying it.
Idk about him but I am using it. I have tried both cyp and prop alone before this. I feel fantastic on this blend. I inject every 3 days. I feel like I have stable levels, but a noticeable boost in libido/mood/aggression(in a good way, like in the gym). Much better than on the exact same amount of cyp, and I don't have to inject more frequently like I would with prop solo.

Edit: also I will say I am a little bit more acne prone on it. Nothing substantial though

Last edited:

Outcome

I’m thinking of trying this blend from Empower also. Would it be dosed the same (per milliliter) as regular cypionate 200 mg per ml ? I’ve moved from dosing 2x weekly to mwf to eod currently.

antelopers

I’m thinking of trying this blend from Empower also. Would it be dosed the same (per milliliter) as regular cypionate 200 mg per ml ? I’ve moved from dosing 2x weekly to mwf to eod currently.
I would start with the same dose and adjust after you've had some time to get a feel for it.
And do you need a new consult to get it prescribed (instead of cyp) or can you just order if from defy?
I just told them I wanted to switch and they approved it, didn't need a consult.

Hello. My doctor has prescribed a blend of 20 percent propionate and 80 percent cypionate. I have mid range shbg of 35. What is the most appropriate time to space out injections? He said every 3 days but I thought propionate needed to be inject every other day at least. Thank you.
How much is that blend from empower??

BillyJ03z

IMHO, Adding Prop is pointless for TRT unless you are injecting ED... Cyp and Ent I'd recommend EOD or longer.....

Personally, I loved straight Prop ED but I just couldn't tolerate the PIP from Prop esters....

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me