how much will daily usage of alcohol increase SHBG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

DonaldPump2020

so due to low T for a long time i sadly got into drinking alcohol for like 5 months now, daily (except a week and some days off here and there) around 12 beers a day.

obviously that needs to stop and im already trying to reduce and then stop alcohol completely.
so, ive heard that alcohols liver stress can actually increase SHBG.

has anyone had experience with drinking and its effect on shbg, maybe even blood tests?

i wonder how dramatic the effect is

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MarcoFL

I am retired and out 7 nights a week with my wife and other couples half the time. I have two glasses of wine every night. I have never seen any impact on my SHBG but also never had a drink until I was 35 now 59. I do find that Life Extension Mens Ultra Prostate really helps keep my SHBG at 30. I would also say alcohol is NOT good for you! I have a little belly fat I cannot get rid of.

hrusselvets

I stumbled upon this thread while searching for information on alcohol's impact on SHBG. I can relate to your concerns because I had my own struggles with alcohol in the past. It's great that you're taking steps to reduce and eventually quit alcohol. As for SHBG, I haven't personally had blood tests, but I've heard that alcohol's effect on SHBG can vary from person to person. It's always a good idea to prioritize your health, and I've found resources like [edited by moderator] to be helpful. Take care, and best of luck on your journey to better health!

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching