How Much Usable Energy Do you Have?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gladiator

I’m 48 turning 49 in may.
I get up at 4:15am 3 times a week and 1:30am 2 times to drive for 10 hours.
The two early mornings I do 16 hour days and the 3 late mornings I do 12 hours.

I’m normally turning the lift off at 8pm so I can try getting 8 hours sleep. Log book tells me I need to crap.
I also lift weights after work on my early days. Weekends are always doing weights and practice Muay Thai kickboxing. Stoped classes at 46 because I couldn’t get to training because of work. I trained 4 times a week until covid hit.

I live on a high protein diet but I never know how much I really take. I have protein powder with me at work so I can have some when I feel tired.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bremster

I inject 1 ML weekly, cyp 200mg/ml, I don't play around much with fine tuning, I did try and lower my estradiol and drove to zero, so I just let it alone, it's a little high. I know I am blessed, but I have worked at too. Let me say this about TRT, it has allowed me to do all of the things I have always done at nearly the same level over the years.

KevinS

I started TRT 6 months ago at age 60 - mostly because of low energy and lethargy. So far so good. after 2-3 months I started to perk up alot and feel myself again.

Rabbit91476

I’m 45. Work out 3-4 days a week. Take 200mg week. Thought I’d double free T. And yes unless it’s a update party occasion. My ass is tired by 930

Systemlord

I’m 48 turning 49 in may.
I'm about to turn 50 and the guys at work tell me I'm like a machine and that I make them dizzy just watching me. They are always telling me, "slow down, take it easy". They always ask, "where do you get all this energy".

There is a 19 year old at my work and even he is slower than me. He doesn't have anywhere near the same energy levels even though he is fit.

I live life in the fast lane.

Last edited:

Fortunate

I'm about to turn 50 and the guys at work tell me I'm like a machine and that I make them dizzy just watching me. They are always telling me, "slow down, take it easy". They always ask, "where do you get all this energy".

There is a 19 year old at my work and even he is slower than me. He doesn't have anywhere near the same energy levels even though he is fit.

How much do you attribute it to Jatenzo vs. your natural energy levels?

Gladiator

Sounds like my work. But I have always worked with slow people that like to let someone else do the hard work

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me