How Much more Anastrozole when Starting HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pipster

Hi guys,

I'm currently 150mg T/weekly (subQ) and feel really good. 2x a week I take 1 capsule of Anastrozole (.125mg). My labs all look really good (T, FT, E2, even progesterone).

My gf and I want a kid and my doc has prescribed 500iu daily of HCG and then bump it up to 2000iu every other day.

I'm in week two and I swear I can feel myself becoming slightly more estrogenic. I can usually tell just by how I look but also mood. My assumption is that with HCG turning on my own production of T there is more T to convert to E2. Since I take a really small dose of Anastrozole I think I should bump it up (a little). My doc just said to "feel it out".

Does anyone have experience with how much they had to increase their AI when starting HCG for fertility?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
If it was me, I would not increase the Anastrozole dose without labs. Wait 6 weeks if you're having symptoms, get labs.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I agree that you should get lab work first. Do you have an idea of how much your current AI dose reduces estradiol? For me hCG use of 500-1,000 IU per week raises estradiol by around 20 pg/mL and it takes 0.2-0.3 mg anastrozole per week to counteract that.

Gman86

I would first off lower ur HCG dose. For a lot of guys 1000iu’s/ week can do the trick, including myself. I would start with 1000iu’s per week, and then bump up to 1500iu’s/ week if 1000iu’s doesn’t do the trick, and continue bumping up by 500iu’s, if needed. 3500iu’s/ week is beyond overkill, imo. 7000iu’s/ week is literally insane. Obv ur doctor doesn’t really know what he’s doing. But hopefully he will be open to u starting off with a lower dose of HCG, as too avoid side effects and having to mess with the rest of ur protocol too much.

A well known fertility protocol with HCG is 500iu’s EOD. Which imo, is a little too much to start with, but has been proven to be effective. So if u wanted to start off being aggressive with HCG, in regards to fertility, that’s the most I would ever start with. Not sure where ur doctor learned how to use HCG for fertility. But like I said above, I had a child back in December on 1000iu’s/ week of HCG, and I wasn’t even trying to have a child. Complete accident.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching