How Much Does Anastrozole Lower Estradiol?

Buy Lab Tests Online

steveco1234

My e2 via sensitive test is 35. I started to show some signs of high e2. I dr put me on .125 of Anastrozole once or twice a week.

How much can I expect this to lower my e2?

I think I'll start with .125 once a week and test after 4 or 6 weeks.

Do you believe this is a good approach?

-s

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

dr put me on .125 of Anastrozole once or twice a week.

There is no way anyone could answer that question, how you will respond is anyone's guess.

You leave a lot of guess work here, my advice could change if I knew where Total T/Free T levels currently sit.

n2turbo2

Everyone is different, my e2 is 160 i dont fell any different. I am trying to figure out this ai dosage. Going to bring it down to see if i feel a change.

Gman86

My e2 via sensitive test is 35. I started to show some signs of high e2. I dr put me on .125 of Anastrozole once or twice a week.

-s

What’s your SHBG? A good starting point if you have symptoms of high E2, is to match your E2 to your SHBG.

RLW

-s

You didn't mention what your symptoms were. It's possible that they are not related to your E2.

tmaxey1

Everyone is different, my e2 is 160 i dont fell any different. I am trying to figure out this ai dosage. Going to bring it down to see if i feel a change.
Holy crap. Whats you Testosterone levels like?
160?
Thank god you are not gyno prone. You would be wearing a bra soon.

Your doctor is ok with a E2 of 160?

n2turbo2

Total is 1118 free 27 SHBG 46, i subq 175mg of test and 800 of hcg. When i was using a ai my libido was all over the place. So i stopped the ai to see what would happen. My libido returned,i feel great. But i am getting very oily skin and some water retention. I am going to take it to 80 with a ai and see how i feel.

tmaxey1

Total is 1118 free 27 SHBG 46, i subq 175mg of test and 800 of hcg. When i was using a ai my libido was all over the place. So i stopped the ai to see what would happen. My libido returned,i feel great. But i am getting very oily skin and some water retention. I am going to take it to 80 with a ai and see how i feel.
You are lucky you seem like you dont have to worry about gyno with E2 levels of 160. That level is right up their with healthy women. I'd grow a set of man boobs quickly at that level. I know the recent trend is to have people blaming AI's for everything. Youtube TRT Roundtable docs contribute to that. They always say base it on symptoms more than labs. good luck my man.

James

@steveco1234 - I applaud your doc for only going .125mg of AI once or twice a week to see if that does the trick. I'm a big fan of AI's if used properly. Some docs out there would have had you take a much larger dose.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me