How Much Cypionate should I take a week to get Cut?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Thunderitout

So, I've been on Nandralone and Cypionate for together for 10 weeks. I've been on cypionate alone for 12 months before adding Deca.

My dosage was 200mgs (TRT) a week cypionate 150mgs a week of Deca. (TRT)
I definitely got stronger and bigger with adding Deca, but would like to get leaner.

should I increase my cypionate dose or just keep it where it's at?

Thank you for any advice.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
So, I've been on Nandralone and Cypionate for together for 10 weeks. I've been on cypionate alone for 12 months before adding Deca.

I definitely got stronger and bigger with adding Deca, but would like to get leaner.

Eat less. It's that simple.

madman

Super Moderator

Manipulating your macros (carbs/proteins/fats) and overall calories is key.

You can easily shed adipose and get lean with healthy testosterone levels let alone when using therapeutic doses of 100-200 mg T/week.

You are already using the higher-end trt dose which most likely has your FT level absurdly high.

No reason you should not be able to shed adipose and get lean if following a proper diet/training protocol.

Forget increasing your dose unless you plan on abusing testosterone/AAS for the sole purpose of increasing muscle/strength and if such is the case then you would be far better off seeking out one of the numerous steroid forums littered on the internet.

Just to be clear this is a men's health/HRT forum and use/abuse of testosterone/AAS for the sole purpose of muscle/strength enhancement whether cycling or blasting/cruising plays no part in maintaining long-term health.

Thunderitout

Gotcha. Yeah. I'm not interested in abusing testosterone. I'm 51 years old. I'm in pretty good shape. I'm no longer taking Deca. Doc had me try it for aches and pains. I just got way too bulky. I didn't like that.

I appreciate you taking the time to reply to my question. Thank you.

Jeff

DixieWrecked

200mg of cypionate will have me retaining water which looks like fat. I look bulky on cypionate. If I lower my dose I definitely look more ripped.

T

tareload

Blood work on protocol?

Trough TT via LCMS/fT via Vermeulen calc,ED, UF/SHBG/CMP-14/CBC?

DixieWrecked

I've heard bodybuilders and forum members claim to have less water retention on enanthate.

Have you tried enanthate?
No never tried it. I had heard that in general the longer esters cause more water retention. I just started a propionate experiment about 10 days ago so I'll see how that pans out

BigTex

Just a tip, most pro BB'ers cut the injectables and switch to orals the last two weeks out of a show. Test cyp and Nandrolone are both known to cause fluid retention. You might at minimum switch from cypionate to propionate. Drostanolone is probably a better choice rather than nandrolone. Metformin also goes a long way to help the body re-patrician calories. Helps control the spillover effect carbs have but allows the glycogen stores to adequately refill. But then this kind of goes outside the realm of TRT.

Anonymon

Potassium drink supplements can help a lot with water retention under the skin too. Amazon has a brand called KEPPI I think that I like. My cortisol’s low so I have to be careful with it but it does quickly reduce water retention under my skin.

Saturated fat, specifically the MCT oils in it of C8 and C10 also for me at least reduce water retention and increase glycogen retention. I can have the same macros and micros and sodium and all that, but switch that for my fats, and every time I always look less watery and more pumped. I know some other guys like that too.

Micro hits of T3 (6.25mcg a few times a day) also reduce water retention for me, though they also tend to reduce glycogen retention for most people regardless of macros. T3 will sometimes speed up a cut, but I wouldn’t advise it for that, as most additional weight loss in most people in studies comes entirely from lean tissue. Some people swear by it though.

Low carb diets reduce water retention, but also glycogen retention.

Making sure you get enough magnesium as well can help. Personally, more sodium also typically causes me to lower my water retention, but I’m pretty out there.

Gotcha. Yeah. I'm not interested in abusing testosterone. I'm 51 years old. I'm in pretty good shape. I'm no longer taking Deca. Doc had me try it for aches and pains. I just got way too bulky. I didn't like that.

I appreciate you taking the time to reply to my question. Thank you.

Jeff
Hypothetically, always in the context of TRT, if you doctor prescribes you can cut TRT down to 150 mg and take some oxadrolone for few weeks to get the water bloat down but for fat reduction diet is the key

Anonymon

You can’t outrun a bad diet, but cardio’s also pretty helpful on TRT since you’ll have the anabolic boost to make sure most of what you’re burning is going to be fat with more of the muscle being protected than if you weren’t on TRT. Even at lower levels, you’re on a constant free T drip, and at 200mg a week you’re basically cruising on a beginner’s cycle indefinitely. I think lower carb diets are also popular on TRT because you’ll lower your T3 which is also muscle protective, and unlike most low carb folks your test will still be sky high. Also takes down the water retention.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me