How much actual testosterone in solution?

Buy Lab Tests Online

S1W

I know I've seen information on this here before, but I haven't been able to find it with a search.

Assuming you have 200mg/ml Testosterone Cypionate, how do you calculate how much actual testosterone is in the solution (less ester, benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol, etc)?

For example, if a guy were to inject .1ml, we say that's 20mg of testosterone. But how much actual testosterone would there be in that injection, as some of that volume is made up of other things?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
For insurance purposes a few years ago as I was trying to wring a nickle out of them for the price of a vial they made me go back to the compounder and get the atomic weights of all ingredients. I can't recite that stuff but there's 5-8 ingredients if I remember right. Would be interesting if someone still had access to something like that.

(never got my nickle from them, btw)

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Assuming you have 200mg/ml Testosterone Cypionate, how do you calculate how much actual testosterone is in the solution (less ester, benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol, etc)?

For example, if a guy were to inject .1ml, we say that's 20mg of testosterone. But how much actual testosterone would there be in that injection, as some of that volume is made up of other things?
The concentration of 200 mg/mL refers to the weight of testosterone plus the attached ester per given unit of volume. For T cypionate the testosterone makes up 69.9% of the total ester weight. Therefore the concentration of pure testosterone is about 140 mg/mL. A guy injecting 0.1 mL is injecting 20 mg of testosterone cypionate, which includes about 14 mg of pure testosterone.

S1W

The concentration of 200 mg/mL refers to the weight of testosterone plus the attached ester per given unit of volume. For T cypionate the testosterone makes up 69.9% of the total ester weight. Therefore the concentration of pure testosterone is about 140 mg/mL. A guy injecting 0.1 mL is injecting 20 mg of testosterone cypionate, which includes about 14 mg of pure testosterone.

Thanks Cataceous - exactly what I was looking for. Really appreciate having you around here.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me