How many vials ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rogue702

I’m getting prepared to do a blood test and it will be fasted (everyone’s least favorite) . And I’m not every good with these I’m trying to mentall prepare myself for how long and how many vials will be filled does anyone have an idea how many approx? Thank you
D2169E89-3760-448C-BF3C-2C4C2E38BE50.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Outcome

Probably 2 vials, maybe 3. Don’t sweat it, it’ll be over in 10 minutes or less. Don’t watch the needle go in, look the other way. Clutch the desk tightly if needed. This is my routine lol. Be SURE you’re well hydrated and be mindful of your hydration a couple days before your draw vs drinking a bunch of water in the parking lot before you go in. You’ll do fine.

Rogue702

Thanks guys it’s nice to know I’m not the only one that doesn’t enjoy it ! Feels like I’m getting my life force drained from me. (Technically i am lol ) . I’ll work on the pre hydration 48 hours ahead

52hoosier

I've had the same issue. Ask if they have a gurney you can lay down on or a recliner. I passed out once in the chair and scared the tech to death. Ever since then, I ask to lay down and they are happy to accommodate me. Drink lots of water. Also ask them to use a butterfly needle. It's a bit smaller gauge. I'm getting better at it since I have it done so often for Defy. They usually do 5-7 vials depending on how many labs they want. Good techs will be done in a minute or so. If you feel faint, squeeze your abdomen to force blood to the brain. Tell them that you don't do well. You're not the first. Good luck!

Vince

Super Moderator
Just had my labs done, right now. They were done at LabCorp. Three small vials of blood samples were taken. Went super fast.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me