How many times per week do I take my AI?

Buy Lab Tests Online

KenLowT

Hi guys,
I'm going to be starting on an AI after talking to my doctor at Defy. When I spoke to him I was doing 100mg per week, 50mg 2x per week. He upped my dose to 140mg per week, 70mg 2x per week. For fertility purposes he added HCG 500iu 3x per week. When we spoke he did mention that perhaps switching to injections 3x per week might help control my estradiol levels a little more along with my AI. My E2 at trough on the old protocol was 39 and E2 has always been an issue with me due to my high BF%. He instructed me to take .25mg of my AI twice per week, however that was before I decided to move to 3x per week injections. It didn't make sense for me to only inject my testosterone twice when I had to inject HCG 3x per week anyways. Therefore I injected 1/3 of the dose on Monday, will inject on Wed & Friday of this week.

My question for you guys is, do I stick to the .25mg of Anastrozole 2x per week or now switch it to 3x per week now that I'm injecting M/W/F. I want the AI to be effective for me, but I don't want to crash my E2 levels as I have read about that many times on Excel. My gut is to try it 3x per week since upping my dose and adding HCG will probably increase my E2 significantly. Not to mention I am also supplementing (per doctor orders) with 50mg of DHEA per night since my DHEA was an abnormally low "45". DHEA from what I've read will also raise E2 significantly. Just wanted to see what you guys think?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

Hi guys,
I'm going to be starting on an AI after talking to my doctor at Defy. When I spoke to him I was doing 100mg per week, 50mg 2x per week. He upped my dose to 140mg per week, 70mg 2x per week. For fertility purposes he added HCG 500iu 3x per week. When we spoke he did mention that perhaps switching to injections 3x per week might help control my estradiol levels a little more along with my AI. My E2 at trough on the old protocol was 39 and E2 has always been an issue with me due to my high BF%. He instructed me to take .25mg of my AI twice per week, however that was before I decided to move to 3x per week injections. It didn't make sense for me to only inject my testosterone twice when I had to inject HCG 3x per week anyways. Therefore I injected 1/3 of the dose on Monday, will inject on Wed & Friday of this week.

My question for you guys is, do I stick to the .25mg of Anastrozole 2x per week or now switch it to 3x per week now that I'm injecting M/W/F. I want the AI to be effective for me, but I don't want to crash my E2 levels as I have read about that many times on Excel. My gut is to try it 3x per week since upping my dose and adding HCG will probably increase my E2 significantly. Not to mention I am also supplementing (per doctor orders) with 50mg of DHEA per night since my DHEA was an abnormally low "45". DHEA from what I've read will also raise E2 significantly. Just wanted to see what you guys think?

Defy recommended your AI dose based off the protocol they laid out which took the amount of test and DHEA into consideration. All you are doing is adding an injection into the eeek but not increasing the test. I would leave it as Defy instructed. If later you feel a need to increase the AI you can always do that.

Your call but be careful with the AI, even small doses can be powerful.

Systemlord

The day I took my first AI dosage I felt amazing halfway through the day, by day's end I had this pain behind my eyes and I could barely keep my eyes open. This is how you know that your AI dosage is too high, if this happens to you, split the capsule in half and take half after taking a week off the AI.

KenLowT

Defy recommended your AI dose based off the protocol they laid out which took the amount of test and DHEA into consideration. All you are doing is adding an injection into the eeek but not increasing the test. I would leave it as Defy instructed. If later you feel a need to increase the AI you can always do that.

Your call but be careful with the AI, even small doses can be powerful.
That does make sense. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

KenLowT

The day I took my first AI dosage I felt amazing halfway through the day, by day's end I had this pain behind my eyes and I could barely keep my eyes open. This is how you know that your AI dosage is too high, if this happens to you, split the capsule in half and take half after taking a week off the AI.

Wow, what was the dosage that did that to you?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me