How many times per day do you dose your Ipamorelin and Mod GRF 1-29 (CJC 1295 no dac)?

Buy Lab Tests Online

How many times per day do you dose your Ipamorelin and Mod GRF 1-29 (CJC 1295 no dac)?

• Total voters

Johnny Swole

Hey everybody, I just received my Ipamorelin, Mod GRF 1-29 and BA water and trying to figure out my dosing protocol. Was hoping to get some opinions on how the members here have run it and if it's worth it to do 2X daily injections of both compounds or even 3X daily injections compared to just 1X before bed.

Also, depending on which dosing protocol you guys do, how many mcg is suggested to dose with?

thank you so much!! Trying my best to get this correct right out the gate!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

swoops36

Just started my 6th week. 1mg Tesa + 500mcg Ipa. About 3 weeks in I started feeling ‘pumped’ all the time, very vascular (not usually). 5 weeks in little carpel tunnel (I think) in right hand. Hurts, hard to grip sometimes, comes & goes. Pretty tired during the day. Like I’m fine until I sit down, then it’s lights out. Also at the 5 week point noticed an uptick in metabolism, good mood, no fat loss yet but I’m assuming this is how that starts.

Johnny Swole

Sounds good! Mostly looking for some accelerated fat loss right now. Eating in a deficit and hoping this will put me over the top along with my increased cardio. Would like to get back into the gym when they open again and be super lean and ready to grow again

swoops36

Yeah same, dieting for summer, looking to drop like 10-15 lbs. I actually was more interested in the growth and recovery part of the peptides, see how they help with muscle growth on TRT. But that’ll wait until things open up now

DorianGray

I take CJC 1295/Ipamorelin per the recommendations here:

Which is 1x/day before bed in evening on empty stomach for 5 out of 7 days.

Last edited:

Johnny Swole

Ok, I started on the Ipamorelin and Mod GRF 1-29 combo yesterday. I wanted to put my protocol down here and hoping somebody can let me know if it looks right.....

100mcg of each, 3X per day.

Reconstitution....
5mg vial of each
I pulled 3ml of BAC water using a 1ml insulin syringe (100 unit type) filling it 3 times and carefully dripped it into the peptide bottles. Using the peptide mixing calculator I determined I would need 6 units of each compound to achieve 100mg of each peptide. I pumped 6 units of air into the Ipamorelin and removed the syringe and pumped 6 units of air into the Mod GRF 1-29 and pulled 6 units of the compound out. I then took the filled syringe and pulled 6 units of the Ipamorelin out of that vial. I then injected both compounds together into belly fat. I waited at least 30 minutes before eating.

Did I get all that correct? I want to be absolutely sure. Thanks so much for any answers, guys!!!

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching