How many low shbg guys use A. I

Buy Lab Tests Online

Charliebizz

What's up guys. I'm wondering how many low shbg guys use an a.i. I've never felt 100% dialed in on trt and have been at this on and off for over 10 years. I feel decent on 90mg of test e a week split mwf. I've tried many different frequency and doses and this has me feeling ok with tt of 500 24hrs after injection. And ft at top of range.
I get consistent night time erections. But barely any spontaneous. And my eq during sex is probably 80%. My libido is decent.

my e2 has been as high as 85 when I was on 140mg a week. And as low as 20 when I was on 80mg a week. I also have had it 65 with t levels of 500 and 33 with t levels of 500. Without feeling much different. I'm not really sure if the e2 is an issue with me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

UCFguy01

My SHBG was 17 on the last blood work. I've gone back and forth on the AI thing. Not using an AI seems to make my libido go down as my E2 creeps up. I've also had my E2 too low at 15 which didn't feel great. I think if anyone does use an AI, use it sparingly.

Charliebizz

My SHBG was 17 on the last blood work. I've gone back and forth on the AI thing. Not using an AI seems to make my libido go down as my E2 creeps up. I've also had my E2 too low at 15 which didn't feel great. I think if anyone does use an AI, use it sparingly.
What's your protocal and your t levels. How do you feel overall on trt ?

Sly

I am also in the same boat as far as using an AI sparingly. I’ll go months without it, then use it for a few weeks. My SHBG is 7 and I’ve had my E2 in the 70’s and felt fine one time and not so great another time. I have severe arthritis and joint issues, so I try to avoid an AI as much as I can. Nandrolone has helped my joint pain to where an AI is more tolerable.

Charliebizz

I am also in the same boat as far as using an AI sparingly. I’ll go months without it, then use it for a few weeks. My SHBG is 7 and I’ve had my E2 in the 70’s and felt fine one time and not so great another time. I have severe arthritis and joint issues, so I try to avoid an AI as much as I can. Nandrolone has helped my joint pain to where an AI is more tolerable.
What's your trt protocal ?

Sly

What's your trt protocal ?
200mg test, 1000iu HCG, 80mg nandrolone. per week. Sometimes split the test dosage up and do every other day at 40-50mg and HCG twice a week at 500iu. Also doing 250mcg BPC-157 every day. Anastrozole.5-1mg a week as needed.

Charliebizz

200mg test, 1000iu HCG, 80mg nandrolone. per week. Sometimes split the test dosage up and do every other day at 40-50mg and HCG twice a week at 500iu. Also doing 250mcg BPC-157 every day. Anastrozole.5-1mg a week as needed.
Wow I'm surprised you can handle that dose with low shbg. Shows we are all so different.

Sly

My total test comes back in the mid range, but my low SHBG puts me around 250 free test, which is where I feel optimal. I’m lucky that my doc not only looks at numbers, he also considers my total health including how I feel.

Charliebizz

My total test comes back in the mid range, but my low SHBG puts me around 250 free test, which is where I feel optimal. I’m lucky that my doc not only looks at numbers, he also considers my total health including how I feel.
What range are you using for free t ? 90mg a week puts me at 500 tt 24 hours after 30 mg shot. And free t is 144 and too of range is 155

captain_j

I also have low SHBG. Last labs had mine at 12 (on a scale of 10-50). I've only been on TRT for a little over a year, but have experimented with various protocols already. For a long time I was only daily injections at 20 mg a day, but I've recently switched to injecting 60 mg every 3.5 days for a total of 120 mg a week. I know most people say "if you have low SHBG then more frequent injections will be good for you", but I started to wonder if always having my levels high and never giving them a chance to fall a bit and give my body a break was a good thing. That's why I'm trying every 3.5 days for a while now. I can say when I first made the switch, by the time injection day came, I was feeling it. Felt tired, just blah. But, at the same time, it also felt good for some reason. Almost like collapsing in the recliner at the end of an exhausting day, knowing that my body was enjoying the rest. As for an AI, I also go back and forth because having low SHBG, I'm sure my free E2 is usually high. When I take an AI, I feel better in some ways, worse in others. The same is true for when I stop using an AI. I think that's why I go back and forth, just to change it up as far as what crappy side effects I am feeling so it doesn't get old. Even with the difficulty I've had in getting things dialed in, if I think back to how I felt before TRT, I'd still choose this complicated life of constantly trying to get the perfect protocol. My goal has definitely been to be 100% off the AIs, but I haven't been able to accomplish that yet.

Charliebizz

I also have low SHBG. Last labs had mine at 12 (on a scale of 10-50). I've only been on TRT for a little over a year, but have experimented with various protocols already. For a long time I was only daily injections at 20 mg a day, but I've recently switched to injecting 60 mg every 3.5 days for a total of 120 mg a week. I know most people say "if you have low SHBG then more frequent injections will be good for you", but I started to wonder if always having my levels high and never giving them a chance to fall a bit and give my body a break was a good thing. That's why I'm trying every 3.5 days for a while now. I can say when I first made the switch, by the time injection day came, I was feeling it. Felt tired, just blah. But, at the same time, it also felt good for some reason. Almost like collapsing in the recliner at the end of an exhausting day, knowing that my body was enjoying the rest. As for an AI, I also go back and forth because having low SHBG, I'm sure my free E2 is usually high. When I take an AI, I feel better in some ways, worse in others. The same is true for when I stop using an AI. I think that's why I go back and forth, just to change it up as far as what crappy side effects I am feeling so it doesn't get old. Even with the difficulty I've had in getting things dialed in, if I think back to how I felt before TRT, I'd still choose this complicated life of constantly trying to get the perfect protocol. My goal has definitely been to be 100% off the AIs, but I haven't been able to accomplish that yet.
Thanks for the detailed post. I feel the same way as you as far as the daily injections go. I just do not feel good on them. So far 3x a week is the best I'm able to feel. I was thinking of trying every 3.5 days myself. I'm currently in the process of trying to raise my dose I've been affraid to go passed 90mg a week cause in the past it was rough on test cypionate. But for some reason I have almost no side effects on test enathate.on cyp I felt worse then being low t no matter what dose and the higher I went the more sides I got.

For me I seem to have a mix of what could be low e or high e. I have constant nocturnal woods and decent libido. But I get bouts of fatigue and irritability, frequent urination and dry skin.

captain_j

Thanks for the detailed post. I feel the same way as you as far as the daily injections go. I just do not feel good on them. So far 3x a week is the best I'm able to feel. I was thinking of trying every 3.5 days myself. I'm currently in the process of trying to raise my dose I've been affraid to go passed 90mg a week cause in the past it was rough on test cypionate. But for some reason I have almost no side effects on test enathate.on cyp I felt worse then being low t no matter what dose and the higher I went the more sides I got.

That's really interesting how you feel better with enanthate vs. cypionate. I thought the half life of those two esters were very close to one another. Enanthate is a slightly shorter ester from what I can see online. What kind of sides effects do you get with cyp that you don't get with enanthate? Are they mostly e2 related sides?

You have me curious to see if my clinic can prescribe enanthate.

Charliebizz

I wouldn't believe it if I didn't experience it. And this may sound nuts but I confirm it with blood and saliva. T cyp lowered my cortisol in blood from 15ish down to 6 on. Readings. And took my low normal 4x cortisol test to low across the board. I would get twitching all over and horrible fatigue. The only work around I had was taking an ssri. And if I took anymore then 60mg of cyp even on ssri I would feel like hell. So I tried enathate and I had no twitching or fatigue even up to 140 a week. But I started enathate and I was on ssri already. But June 21 I stopped taking the low dose ssri. I went through rough period with withdrawl but now I'm back to normal and feeling fine on trt.y cortisol is around 13am last test so it's about where it usally was off trt or on it with ssri. I know it sounds crazy but I've tried cyp a few times and I always felt horrible.

captain_j

Did you happen to see what the carrier oil was for each? I'm wondering if the cypionate you were getting was using an oil that you were just having a reaction to, or a mild allergy. So far I've been using cypionate in grapeseed oil and haven't had any issues. However, tomorrow I'm adding in some deca that I just had prescribed, but it's in sesame oil. I'm a bit nervous to inject it, since I've read that some people can have reactions to sesame oil.

Charliebizz

Did you happen to see what the carrier oil was for each? I'm wondering if the cypionate you were getting was using an oil that you were just having a reaction to, or a mild allergy. So far I've been using cypionate in grapeseed oil and haven't had any issues. However, tomorrow I'm adding in some deca that I just had prescribed, but it's in sesame oil. I'm a bit nervous to inject it, since I've read that some people can have reactions to sesame oil.
I used cyp in grapeseed and cotton seed. And I've used enathate in grapeseed and seaseme seed

captain_j

Interesting that one of your enanthate formulas was sesame. Did you feel the same on both the grapeseed and sesame enanthate? Now I'm even more curious if you were having a reaction to the sesame oil like others.

Charliebizz

Interesting that one of your enanthate formulas was sesame. Did you feel the same on both the grapeseed and sesame enanthate? Now I'm even more curious if you were having a reaction to the sesame oil like others.
I'm currently on pharma grade test e in seaseme seed oil feels the same as the coumpounded

UCFguy01

I'm in kind of the same boat. Low SHBG....tried the daily injections for about 9 months and felt OK. Just started back on twice a week injections. I also kind of go back and forth with the AI or no AI thing. I wouldn't want to go back to pre TRT days. I'll take the few little things that aren't perfect over the every day feeling like crap.

Rb1980

Most recent labs had me with a shbg of 14 and e2 at 97. I use 20 mg of test cyp daily. I will take 0.125 mg of anastrozole if I’m feeling irritable or anxious but honestly the high e2 doesn’t really bother me or effect my libido. I think I have taken the anastrozole 3 times in the past 6 months.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me