How many like/dislike effects of HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Do you like the effects of HCG?

• Total voters
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

I honestly feel flat when I'm not on it.
I do not see much atrophy when not on it, but I do have that better overall feeling and I get a noticeable libido boost while on it.
Twice per week, 400 IU's.

Gman86

I honestly feel flat when I'm not on it.
I do not see much atrophy when not on it, but I do have that better overall feeling and I get a noticeable libido boost while on it.
Twice per week, 400 IU's.

What brand of HCG do u use? Have u ever noticed any differences between brands?

Phil Goodman

What brand of HCG do u use? Have u ever noticed any differences between brands?
Am interested in this as well. I’m considering adding HCG to the rotation occasionally and am leaning towards Pregnyl(don’t care about cost), but would like to get input from others on what they’ve preferred.

M.J

Never had any issue with hcg, works great, raises testosterone and other hormones.
I take between 250 and 500 eod

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
I always use HCG, along with my testosterone. I inject 500 IU, twice a week. I get it from empower pharmacy, I like it. I know it doesn't work for everybody, it sure works for me though.

Smokey

Like the initial feeling and then things go down hill with ED, premature what and water retention therefore I stay away now. I may try cycling it

Dicky

Just wondering how many guys get favorable results using HCG? (Well being, mood, libido etc. other than fertility)
I feel terrible w/out HCG. Just terrible. If I had to use TRT w/out HCG, I would have to quit the TRT. For whatever reason, TRT w/out the HCG just doesn't work for me.

Sergel

I tried HCG, appart from giving me by hanging balls back, I did not feel anything else... was on it for about 8 weeks... was expecting some libido changes but ... nada, nothing... Was using 500 units twice a week of Pregnyl ... I might cycle it though as I like how my balls feel better but really not convinced it does anything for me...

JetSpyder

Unfortunetly everytime I try it again it makes me feel like shit. I started up again 3 weeks ago (500iU 2x per week). Immediately after I felt really tired with very little benefit that I can feel. Where do I get this Pregneyl? Currently I get mine from empower.

JA Battle

I’ve gone up to 350iu daily. I started to have some anxiety which is not really something I’m used to feeling. I have not been getting blood work but symptomatically I would say I still have lower libido and eq.

But on 5.5 mg test cyp with no hcg my bloods looked like

tt 550
E2 13
Progesterone .4 (0-.5)
Dht 45
Pregnenolone 140
Dheas 320

Hcg is potentially raising my progesterone even higher and so I’m still left with high prog/e2. I think the fact that I have high dht conversion rate and progesterone rate keeps my e2 low.

I’m honestly not sure where I stand because my symptoms I’m looking at wanting to improve are libido, arousal issues, Ed have not changed with or without hcg or anything really. Everything else is good except for my professional motivation is a bit low. My drive for play and sports is other worldly and my athleticism is very high. (an dunk a basketball at 5’9.5”, drive golf ball 350+yards) also my social ability is very high. I just like to be hanging out and playing sports. But strangely not having sex. Haha

I’ve also added in
oral dhea at 2.5mg 2x daily
oral progesterone 3mg 2x daily
Oral pregnenolone 10mg 2x daily.

maybe I should quit these and just see bloodwork on the 240iu of hcg and then supplement with these based on need. But what constitutes need. I don’t have really low any hormone except for e2. But direct supplementation of e2 by injection raised levels but I felt no different.

Gman86

I’ve gone up to 350iu daily. I started to have some anxiety which is not really something I’m used to feeling. I have not been getting blood work but symptomatically I would say I still have lower libido and eq.

But on 5.5 mg test cyp with no hcg my bloods looked like

tt 550
E2 13
Progesterone .4 (0-.5)
Dht 45
Pregnenolone 140
Dheas 320

Hcg is potentially raising my progesterone even higher and so I’m still left with high prog/e2. I think the fact that I have high dht conversion rate and progesterone rate keeps my e2 low.

I’m honestly not sure where I stand because my symptoms I’m looking at wanting to improve are libido, arousal issues, Ed have not changed with or without hcg or anything really. Everything else is good except for my professional motivation is a bit low. My drive for play and sports is other worldly and my athleticism is very high. (an dunk a basketball at 5’9.5”, drive golf ball 350+yards) also my social ability is very high. I just like to be hanging out and playing sports. But strangely not having sex. Haha

I’ve also added in
oral dhea at 2.5mg 2x daily
oral progesterone 3mg 2x daily
Oral pregnenolone 10mg 2x daily.

maybe I should quit these and just see bloodwork on the 240iu of hcg and then supplement with these based on need. But what constitutes need. I don’t have really low any hormone except for e2. But direct supplementation of e2 by injection raised levels but I felt no different.

Those labs were while on preg, prog and DHEA?

How long have u been on all 3 of those? Those 3 compounds are tricky, and are all extremely hit or miss with people whether they make guys feel better or worse. I would imagine it’s basically impossible to get dialed in while taking all 3

JA Battle

Those labs were while on preg, prog and DHEA?

How long have u been on all 3 of those? Those 3 compounds are tricky, and are all extremely hit or miss with people whether they make guys feel better or worse. I would imagine it’s basically impossible to get dialed in while taking all 3
No, i was only on 5.5mg of test e at that time. No hcg or anything else. All of my commonly tested hormones are naturally high while on test only except e2. I just added the three of them a few days ago. I’ve used them off and on for years in varying doses and routes of administration. This is the first time I’m trying all three orally.

One cool thing about progesterone I’ve found is that it puts me in the zone. Like shooting basketballs or hitting golfballs or softballs. I can just focus on another level when I supplement progesterone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me