How long to flush Preg and dhea out of system

Buy Lab Tests Online
C

Chroniclowe

Hello, does anyone know how long ~about to get dhea and pregnenolone supplements out of system, that my dhea and pregnenolone crushes back on my pre stage levels?
Im going to test my ”natural” saliva 24h cortisol and saliva dhea-s and rT3 levels. I dont want That dhea and pregnenolone supplements interferce those tests so im gonna stop them temporaly. How long i should wait between to get those tests done? Is 4-weeks enough?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
There is a rapid clearance of both supplements. I would think within 72 hours. Hopefully someone with better knowledge will chime in.

Rock H. Johnson

DHEA has a half-life in blood of about 1−3 hrs, while DHEA-S has a half-life of 10−20 hrs, Taking this half-life of 20hrs x 5 cycles = 100hrs so in 4-5 days you should have cleared the exogenous DHEA effect on DHEA-S.

The following is from the attached article:
The abundant circulating concentrations of DHEA-S are due in part to the clearance of DHEA from the blood at a rate of approximately 2000 L/day, whereas DHEA-S clearance is about 13 L/day (Lephart et al., 1987). Therefore, DHEA has a half-life in blood of about 1−3 hrs, while DHEA-S has a half-life of 10−20 hrs (Rosenfeld et al., 1975). Clearance rate is defined as the volume of plasma that would contain the amount of drug excreted per unit volume. Therefore, clearance expresses the rate of drug removal from the plasma, but not the amount of compound eliminated. The clearance rates of DHEA and its sulfate are also influenced by their protein-binding characteristics. For example, DHEA is weakly bound to albumin, while DHEA-S is strongly bound to albumin.

or

Pharmacokinetics
Oral absorption of DHEA is excellent. The volume of distribution is 17.0-38.5 L for DHEA and 8.5-9.3 L for DHEAS. DHEA and DHEAS are converted into several active metabolites, including androstenedione, testosterone, estrone, estradiol, and estriol (Figure 1). The elimination half-life of DHEA is 15-38 minutes, whereas the half-life of DHEAS is 7-22 hours. Renal excretion accounts for 51-73% of the elimination of DHEAS and its metabolites.

Then half-life is 22 hours so for DHEA, 5 days should be fine.

The attached research paper on Pregnenolone says the sufate metabolite clears from the blood in 120 minutes so again you will be fine in theory with a 5 days waiting period. But this is clearance and not half-life, the only mention of Pregnenolone half-life in an article was 40hours, I could not find something quickly on this. But if it is 40 x5 = 200hours, you will be clear of both after 10 days.

I found the last added researchpaper while looking for the pregnenolone half-life, I think its interresting as it shows that taking Pregnenolone on its own would convert into its metabolite and then quickly into DHEA, so is there a real need to take DHEA seperate or in a combi with Pregnenolone?

Attachments

• THE BIOLOGICAL ACTIONS OF DEHYDROEPIANDROSTERONE.pdf
    459.3 KB · Views: 145
  • METABOLIC CLEARANCE RATES OF PREGNENOLONE 17_ACETOXYPREGNENOLONE AND THEIR SULPHATE ESTERS IN ...pdf
    570.5 KB · Views: 146
  • Conversion of pregnenolone to DHEA .pdf
    472.7 KB · Views: 156
C

Chroniclowe

so is there a real need to take DHEA seperate or in a combi with Pregnenolone?
Not everyone convert pregnenolone to —> dhea, or the conversion is too minimal iv’e seen it many times. Thats why we usually combine with dhea to get both hormones at good range. And me myself feel definentely better WITH dhea than without it/pregnenolone alone. But thats me, on other guy It can be different story.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me