How long for TRT to reduce high SHBG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vvs1

I know that most TRT places recommend 3-6 months for TRT to show results for low total T. My case may be different, as I have a test of 700 due to a high SHBG of 66. These were my baselines before starting Natesto.

I’ve been on Natesto for 2 months, and I can’t really tell if it’s helping. I have occasional improvements, but I think it’s due to supplements, as I had a huge temporary breakthrough before taking Natesto that eventually faded. It could be a mental thing.

Do you guys think I should stay on the Natesto for another month or 2?

I was thinking about going on hcg with a low dose of test cyp or DHT hept, followed by a natural restart through enclomiphene. About 6 months ago, I did one dose of hcg and test and felt a huge improvement in mental libido. It faded after a few days as well.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

The Natesto was never going to work in my opinion because to suppress the SHBG you need a constant androgen level and not a hormone peak that is short lived because as hormone levels are declining you lose that SHBG suppression.

I always thought Natesto was a waste of time and may have mentioned it prior. You need to get your levels high and keep them there 24/7 if you want to decrease SHBG to any meaningful degree.

I think it's time for injectable testosterone and don't think HCG is going to be viable long term. I don't understand why you are considering a restart, puzzling to say the least because you'll be right back where you started with high Total T, high SHBG and low Free T.

I was thinking about going on hcg with a low dose of test cyp or DHT hept, followed by a natural restart through enclomiphene.

It doesn't sound like you are ready to commit to TRT because you are talking about HCG and a low dose cypionate and then a restart afterwards. I don't understand what you hope to accomplish or what your goals are.

Last edited:

Vvs1

The Natesto was never going to work in my opinion because to suppress the SHBG you need a constant androgen level and not a hormone peak that is short lived because as hormone levels are declining you lose that SHBG suppression.

I always thought Natesto was a waste of time and may have mentioned it prior. You need to get your levels high and keep them there 24/7 if you want to decrease SHBG to any meaningful degree.

I think it's time for injectable testosterone and don't think HCG is going to be viable long term. I don't understand why you are considering a restart, puzzling to say the least because you'll be right back where you started with high Total T, high SHBG and low Free T.

It doesn't sound like you are ready to commit to TRT because you are talking about HCG and a low dose cypionate and then a restart afterwards. I don't understand what you hope to accomplish or what your goals are.

Yes, maybe you were the one that posted it wouldn’t work.

My first SHBG test was at 37 when I was having issues. Then I really fucked myself up by taking Saw Palmetto. After that my SHBG has fluctuated between 48-88. Nearly 95% of tests are 55-60.

I do a lot of searching for treatments of PFS, post accutane, PSSD, and Saw Palmetto syndromes. A few have recovered by 3-4 weeks of HCG, followed by Clomid or Nolvadex.

I had a brief recovery with HCG and testosterone. But the recovery was only 2 days after the shot.

I thought about enclomphene only, too.

JayLay777

I know that most TRT places recommend 3-6 months for TRT to show results for low total T. My case may be different, as I have a test of 700 due to a high SHBG of 66. These were my baselines before starting Natesto.

I’ve been on Natesto for 2 months, and I can’t really tell if it’s helping. I have occasional improvements, but I think it’s due to supplements, as I had a huge temporary breakthrough before taking Natesto that eventually faded. It could be a mental thing.

I was thinking about going on hcg with a low dose of test cyp or DHT hept, followed by a natural restart through enclomiphene. About 6 months ago, I did one dose of hcg and test and felt a huge improvement in mental libido. It faded after a few days as well.
Could be never , sometimes TRT will not reduce SHBG. If your doing the once weekly injection though you have a better chance of reducing SHBG since your getting more T into your system at once .

Cataceous

Super Moderator
... If your doing the once weekly injection though you have a better chance of reducing SHBG since your getting more T into your system at once .
Is there any solid evidence in support of this? While it's possible that peak testosterone has importance independent of average in affecting various parameters, nobody is citing research to back up the idea.

Vvs1

Could be never , sometimes TRT will not reduce SHBG.

I think those guys convert less DHT from the TRT.
But there’s probably a point where borderline high T will still be enough to compensate. I added the latter bc there’s a younger steroid guy that knocked his DHT out for a year with Dutasteride(don’t take this IMO guys) but kept his T at the top of the range and never experienced PFS or low T symptoms, but rather higher.

When I started having symptoms, SHBG was 37 with a T of 620, pre Saw Palmetto. Hard to say if SHBG is my culprit. Don’t know if I’ve ever seen someone post they had low T symptoms with SHBG in the 30s.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me