How long for labs after dose change?

Buy Lab Tests Online

djpreef

I've been on TRT for four years. All this time, I've never gotten the libido benefits, real energy, etc., that others report. I've been on 120mg a week split into two injections. I was on HCG for years, ran out and didn't get more and noticed zero difference, so I'm not doing that anymore. Why waste money if I can't tell the difference?

After four years of chasing numbers on labs and getting nowhere even with numbers everyone says look great, I'm trying a dose change. Since chasing numbers has done nothing, I've decided I'm going to up my dose to 160mg a week and see how I feel. If I feel worse, then I'll know that I should at least go back and maybe experiment with even less than 120mg. If I feel better, then I'll stay there.

So this is just a simple question, not a request for analysis, I'm way past that at this point. I'm not going to post labs or talk about my numbers, AIs, HCG, etc. I've tried it all in various combinations, the only thing that improved much at all was liquid tadalafil (but that's another whole topic).

The question is: I started the higher dose change this week. When should I get labs just to make sure nothing's going wrong (like high hematocrit, etc.)? Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

It would be in your best interest to post all relevant labs including complete thyroid labs since most seem to think it's all T related and overly focus on testosterone.

Also I started TRT with an iron deficiency and was always exhausted, at the very least I would do an iron panel checking serum iron, total iron binding capacity, iron saturation and ferritin.

If SHBG is on the lower on, your twice weekly protocol may be to blame. In my case it would be to blame for lack of libido and erections. My erections improve everytime I move injections closer together and when on daily, erections were the best.

Last edited:

sh1973

Been on trt nearly a decade and have had numerous problems such as you’ve stated. For me lowering my dose to the 60-80mg once per week range made all the difference. I use t only and feel great at a lower dose. The higher my dose got the more fatigue and side effects I got.

CoastWatcher

Six weeks. No changes. Then you test. Not happy with those results? Make one - and only one - change. Wait six weeks. Test again.

It can be a tedious, no, it is a tedious, process, but it is a way to shine light on what is going on.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me