How long for E2 to steady?

Buy Lab Tests Online

TheDude

How long after making a switch in AI does it take for E2 to steady? I was on .125mg EOD and now switched to .25mg EOD. Just curious how long I should wait to test E2 again.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

How long after making a switch in AI does it take for E2 to steady? I was on .125mg EOD and now switched to .25mg EOD. Just curious how long I should wait to test E2 again.
Assuming you are taking anastrozole. Its half life is approximately 2 days. So after 10 days you will have very little residual from your previous dosage. I would add to add some more time in order for things to adjust. In my experience being conservative 3 weeks should be enough

HealthMan

Sorry. You are increasing your dosage. But the rationale is the same. After 5 half lifes you are pretty much at steady state. Then wait a bit more so the body adjusts and then get tested. 3 weeks should be a good conservative wait time. But you could do it sooner

Gman86

Healthman is spot on. 10-14 days you should be at steady state for sure. I personally would wait about a month, just to err on the side of caution. 3-4 weeks though you should definitely be good.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me