How long does Trimix last for you?

Buy Lab Tests Online

DFL

I'm 54, and when I get to a Trimix dosage that works consistently, which is between 5 and 5.5 units, I'm good for between 3 and 3.5 hours. I don't need 3.5 hours, though I have taken advantage of it occasionally for a 2nd round. But if I lower the dosage I get inconsistent results.

I've read that you should seek medical attention after 4 hours, and I've also read that you should use the rescue shot after 2-3 hours (depending on the source). I have the rescue meds, but I'm really not interested in injecting into an erection if I don't have to. I did it once to add 2 units to a failed lower dose (it worked), and it's a whole lot less fun than injecting in a flaccid state.

I want to make sure I'm not going to do any damage long term so I'm wondering what others experiences have been.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
  • OTC Sudafed: Take 60 mg - 150 mg orally
  • OTC Benadryl: Take 25 mg - 50 mg orally
Those will deflate ya

I average a solid 90-120 mins, however once the stimulation dies down, it goes semi, unless I jack or there is stimulation. Long enough for 2 rounds for a guy that doesn’t normally go 2 rounds, or a round, clean up and private jack. TMI?

VacationMan

Between 5 and 7 units does the trick for me every time. For me, the results last for about 2.5 to 3 hours and then subside. I'm good for at least 2 rounds.

I have tried stacking PT-141 and TriMix. I've done that -twice- and each time ended up with an erection that eventually gets painful and lasts almost 4 hours. Each time I ended up chewing six 30mg Sudafed tablets to settle things down (which it did just that).

For those that are tempted to stack the two: Just don't do it - you're asking for a trip to the ER.

DFL

Thanks for the replies. Only problem with Sudafed and Benadryl is one wires me out and one puts me to sleep. Of course if it's real late that's not a problem but that's not always the case.

I guess I'll try slightly less again and see what happens. But it's difficult even to do small decreases without perfect vision. I did buy some of the short 31 gauge needles, but for me they definitely do not get far enough in and I don't get the full effect.

VacationMan

Thanks for the replies. Only problem with Sudafed and Benadryl is one wires me out and one puts me to sleep. Of course if it's real late that's not a problem but that's not always the case.

I guess I'll try slightly less again and see what happens. But it's difficult even to do small decreases without perfect vision. I did buy some of the short 31 gauge needles, but for me they definitely do not get far enough in and I don't get the full effect.
I'm using 1/2 inch 30 gauge needles, but on a 3/10th cc syringe. For me, the smaller syringe is easier to measure an accurate dose.

Any needle shorter than 1/2 inch isn't going to go deep enough.

DFL

Good call on the .3cc, I didn't know those were available in 1/2 inch 30 gauge. Will definitely make dosing much easier...

VacationMan

I'll help you out a bit here. The 3/10th cc syringes I use are BD model number 328280. I get them online from ADW Diabetes...and I use my FSA card there too.

DFL

Ordered! Thanks for the tip. I had ordered the Easytouch version from Amazon but was able to cancel it in time.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me