How long does it take BP to lower after reducing HCT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dwayne337

My hgb was at 17 and it raised my BP high. I dropped the hgb down to 13.5, and been like that for 2 weeks, BP still the same. Why is BP not lowering?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Dwayne337

Apparently your hgb isn’t causing your high blood pressure.

well it took 2 months for that guy

Vince

Super Moderator
well it took 2 months for that guy
Just an update since my initial post in 2015: my blood pressure finally normalized after getting my hematocrit under control by phlebotomies but it took a couple of months to stabilize. I ate more vegetables and drank fresh ginger lemon tea each night during the process as many recommended to treat high blood pressure. Also started to eat 1/2 grapefruit between a meal each day to keep hematocrit normal as others have suggested. It appears to be working as I have not had a high level nearly two years since.

Really scary stuff and hindsight 20/20 should have knew more about TRT treatment and stayed on top of my lab work. I literally stopped the TRT, B12, and supplements mentioned for about 3 months after that event.

I've since been back on all original treatment and supplements note before minus the creatine. I believe the mix of high heat running 3-5 x week, creative, and unchecked, elevated hemotocrit sent me into the tailspin. The neck & hearing issue as I stated before may have just been coincidence but is still present. Never diagnosed by Dr. after X-rays and MRI but hearing loss in one ear was confirmed but it's manageable and not worsening

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me